NIntendo downloads are now on Thursdays beginning June 16th.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

For those who still cares about Nintendo downloads :

Sometimes you just need to shake things up to keep them interesting. That's especially true with the recent launch of the Nintendo eShop, a new virtual store that gives Nintendo 3DS™ users access to a wide variety of downloadable games and select content that can be viewed in 3D without the need for special glasses. To mark the debut of the Nintendo eShop – and provide consumers with a valuable one-stop showcase of all the latest downloadable content across Nintendo systems – the weekly Nintendo Download is about to get a makeover.

Starting June 16, the Nintendo Download will include information about the newest additions to the Nintendo eShop, including new 3D games, 3D Classics (select classic video games re-mastered in 3D), Virtual Console™ versions of games from the Game Boy™ and Game Boy Color systems, and hundreds of games originally offered via the Nintendo DSiWare™ service. What's more, this modified weekly update will be posted Thursdays instead of Mondays, giving fans a heads-up on the latest offerings just in time for the weekend.

Loyal readers can rest assured that the Nintendo Download will continue to feature the latest items for the WiiWare™, Nintendo DSiWare and Wii Virtual Console services, highlighting the ever-growing variety of instantly downloadable games and entertainment for Nintendo systems. Likewise, content will continue to be added to the Wii Shop Channel and Nintendo DSi Shop on a weekly basis, also on Thursdays.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160572

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

"Likewise, content will continue to be added to the Wii Shop Channel and Nintendo DSi Shop on a weekly basis, also on Thursdays."

That's the only thing I didn't know.

So thank you very much for the info! :)

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

So no update today?

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
haha and here i thought that nintendo decided to stop updating wii and ds shop and it didn't matter all i'll download now is only for my 3ds
Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Phantom_Leo
Member since 2002 • 7090 Posts

Told ya last week would be my last "Monday Morning Nintendo Download" Topic!

:P

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

Told ya last week would be my last "Monday Morning Nintendo Download" Topic!

:P

Phantom_Leo

You must have a crystal ball that actually works! Where did you get it from?:o

Anyway, good to see that they arent just leaving the Wii and DSi shop to go dry. We need the Wii to continue offering content until the launch of the Wii U.

Ninja_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Ninja_Odin
Member since 2011 • 386 Posts
Should change the topic title to Nintendo of "America" will update on thursdays with new content. Nintendo Of Europe will be sitting on their fat ass doing absolutely nothing like always. Fat useless mugs.