Night Of Sacrifice ~ What do you think?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dtno132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 dtno132
Member since 2008 • 1662 Posts

TRAILER!

now idk if this was posted before, but i haven't seen any posts related to this game.... buuuut i suck at searching so yeah... D:

anyhoo, imo this looks pretty promising, i love this trailer for some reason, i like the music. lol. i can't really say much yet, but i kinda "meh'd" when i read that the game has 2 player and that it supports the balance board.

InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts

Should be a movie rather than a game.

JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts

Marvelous Entertainment? interesting

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
what's with the art direction? they can't choose between cel-shading and realism :?
Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts
what's with the art direction? they can't choose between cel-shading and realism :?BrunoBRS
thats my issue with it thus far
episo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 episo
Member since 2010 • 60 Posts
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]what's with the art direction? they can't choose between cel-shading and realism :?Wolfman_chopper

Yeah, could be bad. We have no idea how that will really come to play in the game though so I'm not going to call it an issue yet.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
The ipod commercial people turn me off.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
It looks interesting, I liked the mix of cell shading and realism, it makes the characters stand out in a unique way. I don't see this ever being released outside of Japan though
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

Holy crap! :shock: That looks insane! Color me interested.

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]what's with the art direction? they can't choose between cel-shading and realism :?Wolfman_chopper

I have a feeling that it's probably a game and/or story mechanic. I don't think it's indicative of a dev who has no idea what they're doing or "can't choose" the style they want. It looks to me to be a concsious decision. I mean look at the publisher. It's Marvelous who was behind Killer 7. Avant Gard art direction anyone? I say give it time for info to come out.

Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Honestly I don't really like horror games that much. But same publisher as NMH, Little King's Story, and Muramasa, which are all great games. I watched the whole trailer and it was pretty trippy in a good way. I'm definitely interested now.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

Holy crap! :shock: That looks insane! Color me interested.

[QUOTE="Wolfman_chopper"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]what's with the art direction? they can't choose between cel-shading and realism :?Darth-Samus

I have a feeling that it's probably a game and/or story mechanic. I don't think it's indicative of a dev who has no idea what they're doing or "can't choose" the style they want. It looks to me to be a concsious decision. I mean look at the publisher. It's Marvelous who was behind Killer 7. Avant Gard art direction anyone? I say give it time for info to come out.

of course it's an intentional design choice linked to gameplay/plot. that doesn't make it any better though.