Next Pokemon game on the WII (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Resimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Resimaniac
Member since 2008 • 683 Posts
Personally for me...
I'd like a formula like Handheld series...

TheAcejoel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#2 TheAcejoel99
Member since 2008 • 1059 Posts
I want one that is actualy a game......not a cash-in desguised as a game.
biffosos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 biffosos
Member since 2007 • 209 Posts
I want a pokemon RPG. If i could have a choice i would choose a remake of Gold/Silver in full 3D.
Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts

Anything with useful connectivity to Diamomd/Pearl/Platinum and has the option for 6 vs 6 random online matches. Rankings and Leaderboards would also be awesome.

I guess Pokemon Stadium 3 would fit that description best.

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts
I want a pokemon RPG. If i could have a choice i would choose a remake of Gold/Silver in full 3D. biffosos
same here
Resimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Resimaniac
I want a pokemon RPG. If i could have a choice i would choose a remake of Gold/Silver in full 3D. biffosos

Yea thats what I mean!! Think about the controls with the wiimote! :D swing the remote to Throw your pokeball... Drive your bicycle like Mario Kart, Fishing! and much more...
King-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 King-gamer
Member since 2006 • 5633 Posts

Indeed, I want a remake of G/S/C. As a 3D game it would rock, plus, G/S/C had a total game time of nearly 40+ hrs and more if you play the game really slowly. Yeah one thing is G/R/C was perhaps the best Pokemon game I've ever played. The newer Pokemon didn't really appeal to me, but they were still fun anyway. Or they could make an MMO Pokemon game.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
It will never make sense for Nintendo to damage their franchise by offering a handheld type game for the console.
WolfWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 WolfWatch
Member since 2007 • 882 Posts

[QUOTE="biffosos"]I want a pokemon RPG. If i could have a choice i would choose a remake of Gold/Silver in full 3D. King-gamer

Indeed, I want a remake of G/S/C. As a 3D game it would rock, plus, G/S/C had a total game time of nearly 40+ hrs and more if you play the game really slowly. Yeah one thing is G/R/C was perhaps the best Pokemon game I've ever played. The newer Pokemon didn't really appeal to me, but they were still fun anyway. Or they could make an MMO Pokemon game.

G/S/C were my favorites. I hope they make the VC have Gameboy games sometime and have them available for download. I remake on the Wii would be nice as well.

wiiwillstand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wiiwillstand
Member since 2007 • 2781 Posts
I'd like another Pokemon Stadium. It would be a lot of fun, especially if they stuck to the classic Pokemon from Red/Blue. That's just my opinion though.
rpg_crazy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 rpg_crazy123
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
i disagree. the handheld series is a big seller, but many people would like a 3D version of the handheld version. people who cannot afford wiis would still buy this huge industry of nintendo.
rpg_crazy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rpg_crazy123
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
I think that nintendo should make an MMORPG of the pokemon series for the wii. It would probably be a wii ware title and be expensive and would probably have bonus content like access to some secret area to train pokemon. It probably would be more like the handheld version and the main way for training would be wild battles or some training camp like thing. it could have wifi capability and people could team up for tagteam battles. I think that nintendo would gain alot of money from this game.
Avatar image for nintendonerd101
nintendonerd101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nintendonerd101
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts

Here's what I would like to see while knowing it would never have a cold day in hell's chance of happening: A wii pokemon rpg with a more traditional JRPG type of storyline with at least a teen rating.

Storyline I have imagined: Main character lives in town. Bad guy comes to town with team of powerful pokemon looking for some unknown to everyone object. Bad guy destroys town and main character is only survivor. Main character embarks on quest that sends him exploring through the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinnoh and whatever other land nintendo might come up with to hunt down said bad guy to get revenge. Finds out bigger, badder enemy behind scenes so beat's both bad guys and all are happy.

Other things that I would hope for that I'm sure nintendo wouldn't do: A cell-shaded graphics style reminiscent to the dragon quest games and a world map like the one from Dragon Quest 8 and pokemon that appear on the map to be encountered directly.

No bad language or anything that would give it an M rating or anything else of the sorts. Just a slight change of image that could make the series more respectable to the older audiences that haven't played since we were 8 years old.

maverick_41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#14 maverick_41
Member since 2007 • 1195 Posts
A 3D game that let's you start out in the region of your choice. That might actually be like a 1,000 hour game.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
I liked Gold and Silver's thing where once you pwned Johto you got to go back to Kanto...but I didn't like how it was really hard to train your pokemon up to the really high levels because the source of experiance I'm used to (the elite four) don't give you as much as the other games. I mean come on...Lance's best pokemon is level 50!
hazbazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hazbazz
Member since 2005 • 7709 Posts
It will never make sense for Nintendo to damage their franchise by offering a handheld type game for the console.Jaysonguy
Kirby, Warioware and Trauma Centre started out on a handhelds, and they've done alright on consoles
biffosos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 biffosos
Member since 2007 • 209 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]It will never make sense for Nintendo to damage their franchise by offering a handheld type game for the console.hazbazz
Kirby, Warioware and Trauma Centre started out on a handhelds, and they've done alright on consoles

Yeah exactly. I think if Nintendo made a 3D Pokémon RPG it would boost the sales for the Wii with about a million Wiis, and the game itself would sell like 10 million copies. Just what i think :P

umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts

x2

monkeyd_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 monkeyd_93
Member since 2007 • 6848 Posts
i would like to see a 3-D style MMO RPG pokemon game, like warcraft but instead you go around training and capturing and finding other players to battle while still following a plot line, that way theres a new way to interact and battle. i think it would look great and be great if they do, do it
Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#20 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts

They should never bring the main pokemon franchise of handhelds.

However, a sequel to Pokemon Snap would be much appreciated, the first one was amazing, too short though

Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#21 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]It will never make sense for Nintendo to damage their franchise by offering a handheld type game for the console.hazbazz

its called Pocket Monsters for a reason...

Master_Saibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Master_Saibot
Member since 2007 • 822 Posts
Pokemon Snap sequel with less track and more safari.
fiercedeity901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fiercedeity901
Member since 2005 • 6291 Posts
i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want a pokemon MMORPG...do u know how amazing that would be just going around this HUGE world...differnt leagues and regions...different pokemon to catch...just go up to people and randomly ask to battle...have contests and whatnot to earn money and prizes and maybe even rare pokemon i would love that game in IMO would kick WOW's ass
monclo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 monclo
Member since 2004 • 168 Posts
MMORPG
monkeyd_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 monkeyd_93
Member since 2007 • 6848 Posts

i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want a pokemon MMORPG...do u know how amazing that would be just going around this HUGE world...differnt leagues and regions...different pokemon to catch...just go up to people and randomly ask to battle...have contests and whatnot to earn money and prizes and maybe even rare pokemon i would love that game in IMO would kick WOW's assfiercedeity901

*nod* yep i agree

Avatar image for TwilightSoilder
TwilightSoilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TwilightSoilder
Member since 2007 • 1831 Posts

[QUOTE="fiercedeity901"]i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want a pokemon MMORPG...do u know how amazing that would be just going around this HUGE world...differnt leagues and regions...different pokemon to catch...just go up to people and randomly ask to battle...have contests and whatnot to earn money and prizes and maybe even rare pokemon i would love that game in IMO would kick WOW's assmonkeyd_93

*nod* yep i agree

I second that.
ECG_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ECG_24
Member since 2008 • 1653 Posts
I don't necessarily want an MMO, mostly because I don't want to spend the time that one requires to play. I do want multiplayer with friends, so they could be part of your adventure as much or as little as you wanted. You could play through the whole game and have all double battles, or just once in a while. Maybe you would both ride a tandem bicycle lol.
GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
New Stadium.
Resimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Resimaniac
hmm.. so the most of you guys are with my side... G/S/C in full 3D would be awesome :D
batsy4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 batsy4life
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts

They should never bring the main pokemon franchise of handhelds.

However, a sequel to Pokemon Snap would be much appreciated, the first one was amazing, too short though

Waffle_Fish

yes....yes....there might be something here I would purchase this in a heart beat..maybe faster.

Avatar image for orangeturtle472
OrangeTurtle472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 OrangeTurtle472
Member since 2007 • 2636 Posts
do you know how much money nintendo would get with a pokemon stadium 3? that was a lot of people's favorite game back with N64. It would be a dream come true if they made pokemon stadium 3.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#33 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts
In my opinion, I thought Pokemon Snap, Stadium 1 and 2, Dash, and Collesium and XD were all crap. The handheld ones are freaking fun as hell. Make one like that on consoles, Nintendo, or maybe even an MMORPG. Nah, that's not going to happen.
AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts

Pokemon Snap sequel with less track and more safari.Master_Saibot

I don't care if you or Southparkchick disagrees, but the Pokemon Snap sequel ought to have more track and less safari. Come on Nintendo get to work.

Tomic2505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Tomic2505
Member since 2007 • 564 Posts
pokemon stadium 3 would be really sick.
UnknownDarknes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 UnknownDarknes
Member since 2007 • 151 Posts
Well i doupt it will be a sequel to the GBA/DS series. (Unless they think of more Gems) But i think they are not doing anymore for DS after Platium. But i hope they do a 3D RPG type game for Wii, Would be awesome.
bssauter13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 bssauter13
Member since 2007 • 545 Posts
i would love to have the handheld series in 3d, both the B/R/Y series n the G/S/C series, i would honestly probably pay close to $100 for each one as long as they r done as good as the handhelds
Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts
It should be an MMORPG,but what it shouldn't be is the same game Nintendo has been repackaging for the past decade.
stkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 stkr
Member since 2006 • 6118 Posts
I'd want a full-fledged 3D version of the game. I do not want a remake of one of the handheld versions however.
bigman_9221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bigman_9221
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts

[QUOTE="biffosos"]I want a pokemon RPG. If i could have a choice i would choose a remake of Gold/Silver in full 3D. air_wolf_cubed
same here

I'm with both of you!!!!!!

kaze347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kaze347
Member since 2006 • 1270 Posts
It should be an MMORPG,but what it shouldn't be is the same game Nintendo has been repackaging for the past decade.VGobbsesser
Agreed. The MMORPG ideas i've heard in here are amazing. That would be the most fun on Wi-Fi IMO. Idk bout u guys
kaze347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kaze347
Member since 2006 • 1270 Posts
wow you guys are all **** for wanting a new Pokemon gameKillermonkey915
and your the one readin AND posting on a pokemon thread. Obviously something attracted u to this thread so I'm sure u'd like to see a new pokemon game as u did read a topic on it. Opinion ? Stated.
nely_nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 nely_nelson
Member since 2005 • 1193 Posts
I would most like a Gold/Silver remake on the Ds or a pokemon snap remake on the wii
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
a DS or GB version on the Wii. with 3D graphics.