NEW play control games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

razorMDshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 razorMDshooter
Member since 2008 • 549 Posts

how many of them are coming out?

and when will they be coming out?

will they come with the motion plus? if not how much is it and when will it come out?

Which ones are coming out in March and out of those which one is the best?

Last i have never played any of the new play control games. i need a long game with any kind of multiplayer.

blankshore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#2 blankshore
Member since 2008 • 1809 Posts

Well since the Motion plus isn't out yet, the one's coming out tuesday- Pikmin and Mario Power Tennis- won't use it. They sell for $30 and feature, obviously, new Wii controls and real widescreen support for enhanced play. Mario Tennis has some great multiplayer if you're looking for that kind of thing, but personally I'm excited for Pikmin.

Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Gohansephiroth
Member since 2005 • 9871 Posts

will they come with the motion plus? if not how much is it and when will it come out?

Last i have never played any of the new play control games. i need a long game with any kind of multiplayer.

razorMDshooter

1. Not sure how many but Here's the ones I know that are coming, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Mario Power Tennis, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

2. Pikmin & Mario Power Tennis come out on March 9th, and i dont think the rest have release dates yet

3. No they wont come with motion plus, and there is no release date for it yet either.

4. Pikmin and mario tennis will come out on march 9th, id say pikmin is the better of the two but thats just my opinion

5. Well I dont think either of them are very long but mario tennis has multiplayer which may lead to a better replay value for you.

anyway i hope this helps

TheSmitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 TheSmitto
Member since 2008 • 1898 Posts

razorMDshooter

As others have said, Pikmin and Mario Power Tennis are coming out tomorrow. Some others in the future include Metroid Prime, Pikmin 2, and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.