This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Superman_legend
Superman_legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Superman_legend
Member since 2005 • 443 Posts

Never again will I underestimate my ds. The ds definetly is the best held ever made. Though I know its has limitation (graphics, space, etc.) Though everytime I think ds cant get any better it proves my wrong. I didnt think the ds could do these things in terms of sound visuals and gameplay all mixed into one. But check out Brother in Arms on ds video and the ninja gaiden dragon sword video. Cause usaually if a game thats been on consoles only then comes to the ds it would be 2d side scrolling or something dumbed down and not really that good. I definetly have passed up looking at ninja gaiden until now cause I always thought it was just going to be a side scroller like on nes which isnt bad but nothing to get really excited about to it releases. I was happily shock seeing ryu and enemies in 3d and they looked good. It could easily be on a last gen system (maybe not xbox) in terms of graphics I was even more impressed by the speed of the game which seem just as fast as xbox or maybe even faster. Whats cooler an entirely new story instead of remakes of the xbox game like consoles have been releasing. Also brothers in arm looks action packed and in 3d amazing cant wait to get these. Never played brothers in arm cause call duty (xbox360) is the best most realistic war game ever made (im in the military I should know). BUt to have a war game that looks good in 3d and action packed in the palm of my hand especially on the ds is just groundbreaking gotta get it. Other hand helds better keep taking notes cause the ds has always had the best games but now they pushing the graphics and gameplay to the limits. Ill take quality over graphics anyday but a boost in graphics just make it even better. Also Dragon Quest IX looks outstanding and pretty big.  Great Job Nintendo.

If you have any games you were impressed by for ds standards post here please:

StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts

I can't wait to get my hands on brothers in arms as well, Metroid Prime Hunters also has really good graphics.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#3 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts
The DS has rocked my world as well. I didn't think there would be this many quality games.
bigshot305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 bigshot305
Member since 2005 • 149 Posts
DSisa very amazing piece of technology. Nintendo knows what gamers want. They want fun innovative games that they can enjoy for many years to come.
edd678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 edd678
Member since 2006 • 3660 Posts
Ive got brothers in the arms and its brilliant :)
darkelement501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darkelement501
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
im deffinetly getting those two games, im so pleased theres games that are coming out for ds that arent for like little kids..
gamelover26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamelover26
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
the games are kool
hjart6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 hjart6
Member since 2004 • 627 Posts
innovation and creativity FTW!!
justin4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 justin4444
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts

I also under estimated the nintendo DS because of psp when the time both of them has just been released. But now, I realized that im wrong.

Because of pokemon, zelda, and mario kart and DS Lite, I bought one. :)

Never thought I will love the DS Lite. lol

Lance_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 Lance_C
Member since 2004 • 34544 Posts
I have never regretted the purchase of my Nintendo DS Lite. I bought it for the (unique) gameplay and not for the graphics. I see them as a nice addition, not as a requirement.
weltall1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 weltall1028
Member since 2007 • 4775 Posts
I was blown away by Final Fantasy III's pre rendered intro, I didn't know graphics like that were possible on the DS. Out of all the handhelds I've played, the DS is the best!