This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: August 2, 2010
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: July 29, 2010
- Posts: 26
- Member Since: June 28, 2008
- Posts: 4512
- Member Since: November 9, 2006
- Posts: 8802
- Member Since: September 7, 2008
- Posts: 625
ive had a problem where my ds wouldn't charge either. turned out that the part of the adaptor that plugs into the ds was a little worn, and so i have to insert it at an angle so that the pins press up properly against each other while holding a charge. if my ds moves even a little while it's charging, the charge will stop and i have to readjust it. it's a little annoying, but that could be another thing too.
it's been over 4 years since i've had my lite, and it still runs over 6-7 hours on a full charge on the original battery.
- Member Since: September 22, 2008
- Posts: 2273
Please Log In to post.