Mortal Kombat vs. Mario Characters (Video game idea)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

We know that they are making a Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, but what if they made Mortal Kombat vs Mario Characters. It would feature the major Mario characters and, of course, the Mortal Kombat characters. I know it would NEVER happen, but wouldnt it be cool.

I even thought of a few Mario characters fatalities:

Mario - Mario jumps high in the air then lands on there head, breaking there neck. Then they die.

Luigi - Same as Mario's.

Wario - Wario lights a match the puts it behind his butt, then he farts making a flame thrower. They burn to death.

Waluigi - Waluigi stuffs a Bob-omb down the characters throat, first they start to choke then the Bob-omb explodes. They die.

Bowser - He turns to Giga Bowser then he slams them into the ground killing them.

-----------------------------------------

For those of you wondering how I even came up with this idea it was in school. I was in my art class and was already done with my assignment so I had the rest of the class to do whatever. I somehow started thinking of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and I randomly started wondering what it would be like if it was Mortal Kombat characters vs. Mario characters. I know it will never happen and the Mario charaters wouldnt really fit in that situation but I still thought it would be cool.

What would you think if that happened?

snowman6251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 snowman6251
Member since 2006 • 5321 Posts
Why don't we just have mario star in the new manhunt game while we're at it
Avatar image for TwilightSoilder
TwilightSoilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TwilightSoilder
Member since 2007 • 1831 Posts
Why don't we just have mario star in the new manhunt game while we're at itsnowman6251
Oh please, that idea is just silly. >_> Mario should star as a Mafia crime lord in the next GTA game. ;)
Merc009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Merc009
Member since 2007 • 2620 Posts

We know that they are making a Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, but what if they made Mortal Kombat vs Mario Characters. It would feature the major Mario characters and, of course, the Mortal Kombat characters. I know it would NEVER happen, but wouldnt it be cool.

Mario - Mario jumps high in the air then lands on there head, breaking there neck. Then they die.

Luigi - Same as Mario's.

Wario - Wario lights a match the puts it behind his butt, then he farts making a flame thrower. They burn to death.

Waluigi - Waluigi stuffs a Bob-omb down the characters throat, first they start to choke then the Bob-omb explodes. They die.

Bowser - He turns to Giga Bowser then he slams them into the ground killing them.

For those of you wondering how I even came up with this idea it was in school. I was in my art class and was already done with my assignment so I had the rest of the class to do whatever. I somehow started thinking of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and I randomly started wondering what it would be like if it was Mortal Kombat characters vs. Mario characters. I know it will never happen and the Mario charaters wouldnt really fit in that situation but I still thought it would be cool.

sman3579

............................................________........................
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,............
.........................,/...............................................":,........
.....................,?......................................................,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:"........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}...........
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../............
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"...............
............/.`~,......`-...................................../...................
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,__......`,.........................................................
...................`=~-,,.,......................................................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_..........._,-%.......`...............

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
[QUOTE="snowman6251"]Why don't we just have mario star in the new manhunt game while we're at itTwilightSoilder
Oh please, that idea is just silly. >_> Mario should star as a Mafia crime lord in the next GTA game. ;)

I think he should be in both of those games. :D
dtno132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 dtno132
Member since 2008 • 1662 Posts

That wouldn't happen in a million years.

Mario fatalaty= creep+disturbing

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Mario+Blood=wrong.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

So you had an idea to destroy the entire Nintendo brand?

I'm going to go with no because I like Nintendo

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 29054 Posts
That's probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. Sorry.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
[QUOTE="sman3579"]

Luigi - Same as Mario's.

Merc009

............................................________........................
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,............
.........................,/...............................................":,........
.....................,?......................................................,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:"........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}...........
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../............
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"...............
............/.`~,......`-...................................../...................
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,__......`,.........................................................
...................`=~-,,.,......................................................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_..........._,-%.......`...............

Now thats a huge facepalm

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts
Even to this day I wish that there would be a Mortal Kombat VS. Streetfighter
totalmachine

Forum Posts