mohh2 disconnect problems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iceswift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 iceswift
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

A lot of the times when i try and join a server, the map loads and immediately after a message box pops up stateing "you have been disconected!"

WHY THE HELL DOES IT DO THIS!?!?!?!?!? FOR WHAT REASON!?!?!?!

does anyone have answers or does this happen to anyone else?

I NEED ANSWERS!

klimongelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 klimongelli
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I had this problem for the past 9 months and have finally resolved it. Here's how:

Problem: Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for Wii would disconnect from the network just as I was about to join a multiplayer game.

Router: D-Link DI-624

Logged into router by going to http://192.168.0.1/ in my web browser (from a computer connected to the router either wired or wireless, NOT the Wii)

The default username is admin and the password is blank (nothing).

Set the Preamble Type from Short Preamble to Long Preamble (go under top tab 'Advanced' and left button 'Performance')

Set UPNP Settings from Enabled to Disabled (go under top tab 'Tools' and left button 'Misc.')

After hitting Apply I also Clicked the Reboot button button under Tools -> Misc.

Also, Wii prefers the wireless network set to Channel 1 or 11 ('Home' -> 'Wireless' on my router).

ants83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ants83
Member since 2005 • 359 Posts
Do people still play this game online? I used to play it alot but lost interest, I might have a blast tonight, look out for me, my names YeboahFan :D

P.s I have no idea about your problem, sorry lol