This topic is locked from further discussion.

-MotownTigers-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 -MotownTigers-
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
is anyone still playing Medal Of Honor Heros 2 online? Wondering if it's worth getting...
Sckepptickal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Sckepptickal
Member since 2006 • 288 Posts
I have it, but I don't really play anymore...
DiaperRash89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DiaperRash89
Member since 2008 • 371 Posts
This game is overrated. terribly overrated. The online play really sucks. though i do enjoy the controls, and the short campaign is a nice burst of entertainment. Seems like a rental game more than a game i'd actually purchase.
gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts
This game is overrated. terribly overrated. The online play really sucks. though i do enjoy the controls, and the short campaign is a nice burst of entertainment. Seems like a rental game more than a game i'd actually purchase.DiaperRash89
I agree, but the campaign is really nothing special either. If you want a good fps buy World at War. It is worth it.
santiagochile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 santiagochile
Member since 2005 • 1717 Posts
This game is overrated. terribly overrated. The online play really sucks. though i do enjoy the controls, and the short campaign is a nice burst of entertainment. Seems like a rental game more than a game i'd actually purchase.DiaperRash89
WTF are you talking about? The online is awesome!!! 32 players, awesome controls. This game rocks!!
Nomadandsuzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Nomadandsuzie
Member since 2005 • 321 Posts

MoHH2 has its faults, but it is a very good on-line game. It is very fast (60 fps), has excellent controls, supports 32 players, and still has people playing on-line all the time. The campaign is nothing special, but still fun to complete. I would suggest buying it if you can get it at a good price. There is no other Wii fps where you can have a TDM with 16 vs 16 players. The only thing you must learn to do if you play on-line is lag shooting. Always aim in front of a moving target. If you aim right at a moving target, you will never hit it.

GameGoddess33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 GameGoddess33
Member since 2008 • 521 Posts
This game is definetly better than the normal sucky shooters that come out for Wii but it's not your best option. I still play cuz the online is pretty fun but if your looking to get the best bang for your buck play Callof Duty: World at War.