Mock Guitar Hero III Guitar

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

http://wii.ign.com/articles/783/783421p1.html

Note that this is fake. It just explores some possibilities that the real thing could have in the final product.

IGN's article is titled "Guitar Hero III for Wii We explore the challenges and opportunities in bringing the popular music franchise to Nintendo's console".

hazbazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 hazbazz
Member since 2005 • 7709 Posts
I like it
Undugrownd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Undugrownd
Member since 2006 • 198 Posts
I like it. It'd be better than plugging the guitar into the Wiimote, then setting the Wiimote down. This will give you freedom. Hopefully, you will be able to play co-op with a bass player, someone else playing drums (using the Wiimote and Nunchuck) and possibly even a singer (using an attachable microphone). Except I can't get over how they're going to make a Guitar Hero for DS, even though I have some ideas of my own.
the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 the_leet_kid
Member since 2005 • 9951 Posts

I like it. It'd be better than plugging the guitar into the Wiimote, then setting the Wiimote down. This will give you freedom. Hopefully, you will be able to play co-op with a bass player, someone else playing drums (using the Wiimote and Nunchuck) and possibly even a singer (using an attachable microphone). Except I can't get over the thought that they'll be making a Guitar Hero for DS, even though I have some ideas of my own.Undugrownd

You can play co op with bass already, but the drums and singer will probably be in Rock Band, not GH. Using the wiimote in the guitar does seem like a good idea, purely for the fact that it wiil be wireless.

pattrojan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 pattrojan
Member since 2006 • 437 Posts

[QUOTE="Undugrownd"]I like it. It'd be better than plugging the guitar into the Wiimote, then setting the Wiimote down. This will give you freedom. Hopefully, you will be able to play co-op with a bass player, someone else playing drums (using the Wiimote and Nunchuck) and possibly even a singer (using an attachable microphone). Except I can't get over the thought that they'll be making a Guitar Hero for DS, even though I have some ideas of my own.the_leet_kid

You can play co op with bass already, but the drums and singer will probably be in Rock Band, not GH. Using the wiimote in the guitar does seem like a good idea, purely for the fact that it wiil be wireless.

Yeah...I think it's going to have be a requirement to make the guitar wireless.  Nintendo has put all this effort into giving the Wii a sense of freedom, it seems like it would be a waste to plug the guitar right into the Wii's USB or GameCube controller ports.
p1mptazt1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 p1mptazt1k
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts
I would really like it if the guitar was like that and gave u bonus points for moving around cuz i like to get crazy when im playin the bass part of thunderhorse.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
It's really pretty. Hopefully the actual Wii guitar looks something like that.
deathxxshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deathxxshark
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts

I would really like it if the guitar was like that and gave u bonus points for moving around cuz i like to get crazy when im playin the bass part of thunderhorse.p1mptazt1k

lol for moving the guitar around. if someone was playing it and got pissed off, theyd slam their guitar on something and then.... BONUS POINTS!!!