MK8 Deluxe Setup

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hondalover66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hondalover66
Member since 2016 • 123 Posts

What's you guys favorite setup as far as character/vehicle/tires/parachute. I bet there are some interesting combos !

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

well back in mario kart 8 wiiu..... i used link and the sports bike...

i used link because he was heavy and i didnt get pushed around....bikes also seemed faster than karts for me....the turning however was always very iffy for me in both bikes and karts.

now with deluxe i chose inkling girl because i love splatoon... but i am not get pushed around so maybe she is a heavy character? also for bikes i chose the regular bike this time...right when i played my first matches i noticed my turning was super improved and i wasnt falling off edges or hitting walls even on tight turns. was it because of the new character and bike? or did nintendo tweak the game?

oh and for tires i used off road....i mean it helps a tiny tiny bit on grass. for parachute im using the pink umbrella.... my mom used it the other days and it sends you up higher than the flower.

Rovelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Rovelius
Member since 2006 • 3252 Posts

Rosalina on a bike

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

@KBFloYd: That's pretty cool that your mom plays some Switch too.

My favorite Mario Kart character has always been Toad, and it is likely the character I will play as most. I have never played any of the games that include a parachute, with the exception of the Arcade game at Dave & Busters which doesn't really count. I also didn't know you could change out tires now, that might be kind of interesting.

I'll probably use Toad's mushroom kart if he still has that, from MKDS.