METROID PRIME 3 = Best Wii game so far

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JDW_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JDW_games
Member since 2006 • 1892 Posts
I'm gonna have to give my vote to METROID PRIME 3 as the best Wii game out there. Amazing!!
pungaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 pungaboy
Member since 2002 • 270 Posts
Make that 2! I totally agree man!
jasonmtcsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jasonmtcsn
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
Make that 3 votes, I just couldn'tget intoZelda TP.
hiho24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 hiho24
Member since 2005 • 4052 Posts

I enjoyed Zelda TP better. Then again I'm only 5 hours into MP3. :P

deathmasterk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deathmasterk
Member since 2006 • 716 Posts

dont know about game yet, but definitly best lookin.

kayn83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 kayn83
Member since 2004 • 2214 Posts
Yeah I enjoyed it more, definitely more addictive then Twilight Princess, I couldn't put MP3 down
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
Yeah. MP3 is a true Wii game. Never had such immersive gaming experience any other game.
BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts

Yeah. MP3 is a true Wii game. Never had such immersive gaming experience any other game.m_machine024

In terms of controls It probably but in terms of the FULL package I don't think so...And If it is then I have to seriously lower my standards for future Wii games.

Personally I think SMG will be the first TRUE wii game...JUst my opinion though

Mr_Doodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mr_Doodle
Member since 2007 • 579 Posts

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]Yeah. MP3 is a true Wii game. Never had such immersive gaming experience any other game.BET8390

In terms of controls It probably but in terms of the FULL package I don't think so...And If it is then I have to seriously lower my standards for future Wii games.

That could be true, but at the moment, Metroid seems like it's the best Wii game so far.

BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts
[QUOTE="BET8390"]

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]Yeah. MP3 is a true Wii game. Never had such immersive gaming experience any other game.Mr_Doodle

That could be true, but at the moment, Metroid seems like it's the best Wii game so far.

Your statement is very true...But as I said SMG will be the first TRUE Wii game
Ziant4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ziant4life
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
This is much better than Metroid Prime, is it not? Is it so, that we use the Wii wand as Metroid's weapon to aim?
metaldeath87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 metaldeath87
Member since 2003 • 133 Posts

This is much better than Metroid Prime, is it not? Is it so, that we use the Wii wand as Metroid's weapon to aim?Ziant4life

Okay, a little difficult to understand, you're probably not American, are you? I do think it's better than Metroid Prime. The Wii control feels so good and the game is perfectly fine-tuned.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
Indeed 8)
DeliriumGlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DeliriumGlo
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts

[QUOTE="Ziant4life"]This is much better than Metroid Prime, is it not? Is it so, that we use the Wii wand as Metroid's weapon to aim?metaldeath87

Okay, a little difficult to understand, you're probably not American, are you? I do think it's better than Metroid Prime. The Wii control feels so good and the game is perfectly fine-tuned.

We do happen to speak English in South Africa. America isn't alone in speaking English. Britain, India and Canada have it as an official language as well!

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]Yeah. MP3 is a true Wii game. Never had such immersive gaming experience in any other game.BET8390

Really not sure but it seems that you put focus on graphics when you say "full package". I mean.. I don't see what else is worse about MP3 than Galaxy other than graphics which is not by much. Exactly what standards are you talking about? Can you elaborate more?

Severed_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Severed_Hand
Member since 2007 • 3402 Posts
i still like RE4 better than MP3
chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#17 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

Prime 3 is not only the best wii game so far, but it's my GOTY so far for 2007...only 25% done but loving every minute of it...its lived up to all my expectations and more...where Zelda:TP was great but i was somewhat disappointed in areas.

Avatar image for Regginator14520
Regginator14520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Regginator14520
Member since 2006 • 1094 Posts

Metroid Prime 3 is a full epic game, it can be considered the best of it's kind.

but, Wii has "mini game" games such as Warioware that is the best of its kind

and Wii has VC games, which we all have our favs.

T-bone123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 T-bone123
Member since 2006 • 1671 Posts
MP3 was good, but not particularily the best wii game out, then again I didn't get into the story too much...
arjun_dhawan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 arjun_dhawan
Member since 2005 • 62 Posts
Metorid Prime 3 so far is easily the best wii game graphically as well as in gameplay. I just got it two days ago and cant even put it sown. It looks amazing with component cables and a 50" sony 1080i HDTV. lol.
TeflonDon50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TeflonDon50
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

and i thought zelda was amazing; metroid absolutely blew my mind. If it had been online it would've rivaled Gears of War for sure. I am surprised that the wii engine was capable of producing such a trippy and beautiful game. Hopefully Galaxy will also live up to its hype.

cramulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cramulus
Member since 2004 • 172 Posts

It's a close one between metroid and zelda, but if i had to I would give it to Twilight Princess just because the corruption mode in MP3 doesen't seem as fine tuned as it could have been, and the fact that some creatures can't be killed unless you are in hyper mode kind of dissapointed me.

But at the same time I will give it the GOTY so far and I say that having played Bioshock. Bioshock was a decent and well made game but i never had that feeeling "I have to get home and play Bioshock." It just wasn't that fun to me. Plus the whole no death penalty thing took me right out of the game because once i realized i could kill a Big Daddy with a wrench just by bringing him close to the respawn tube thingy the game lost alot of value to me. Plus the fact that I could shoot a splicer three times in the head at point-blank range with a shotgun and him not die was dissapointing too (then again i played the game on the hardest difficulty) Sorry, I know this is a MP3 thread but i had to get that off my chest.

MP3 has awesome bosses and the controls every wii FPS should have. Plus I got that "I have to get home and play this game" feeling which is a feeling i hadn't had in a while. Metroid Prime 3, 9.4/10.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
[QUOTE="metaldeath87"]

[QUOTE="Ziant4life"]This is much better than Metroid Prime, is it not? Is it so, that we use the Wii wand as Metroid's weapon to aim?DeliriumGlo

We do happen to speak English in South Africa. America isn't alone in speaking English. Britain, India and Canada have it as an official language as well!

I was going to say, I'm not american and speak PERFECT english. yall yall yall yall

Anyways, MP3 is my fav game out righ tnow, and i CANT wait for MSG. I just miss mario 64 so much and hope this one is better than SMSunshine...

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 effthat
Member since 2007 • 2314 Posts

metaldeath meant to say that he didn't speak bad english and the vernacular of a language is what really gives it feeling.

Anyway, MP3 is amazing. The graphics are just dandy, no multiplayer is needed,the ship movement does wonders to overcome the tediousness of backtracking in echos, the stackable beams just make the whole thing more smooth, the boss fights are challenging and do a great job of mixing puzzle aspects with shooter aspects. I don't really have anything to complain about with this one!

I think it's the best wii game thus far, Z:TP being a close second but lost a few points for being a bit too easy. It's disheartening to spend 3 hours going through a dungeon to reach a stunning boss battle climax that takes all of 15 minutes to topple like a jenga player with a caffiene buzz.

Overall, though, I've enjoyed nearly all the games I've played for the Wii.