Mega Man Legends 3 Heroine Winner!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZIVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ZIVX
Member since 2008 • 2981 Posts

And the winner is..................!

I think several users on this forum might be quite happy about this

Here are the other contestants

[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#2 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
VERY happy :D
NintendoNite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NintendoNite
Member since 2010 • 728 Posts
i know this is off topic but can anyone explain to me how MML3 is being made if inafune left capcom?
jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

She looks like a Pokemon character.

Kurezan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Kurezan
Member since 2008 • 1850 Posts

jasonharris48
I TOTALLY AGREE.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

jasonharris48
she looks like roll from the first megaman legends game. PLUS she's the design i voted for :D
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
[QUOTE="jasonharris48"]

BrunoBRS
she looks like roll from the first megaman legends game. PLUS she's the design i voted for :D

I voted for her too because you told me to:P
Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

I was hoping Komaki would win . And I don't see the pokemon ishness you guys see. Actually it would be nice if the female trainers had this type of body so they actually look ten

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="jasonharris48"]

alexh_99

I voted for her too because you told me to:P

and you did well *pats alex and gives him cookies* :P
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

She was my second choice... so that's something, I guess.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BrunoBRS
i know this is off topic but can anyone explain to me how MML3 is being made if inafune left capcom?NintendoNite
from the article on the first post: "But then there's the bad news: Keiji Inafune, the fellow who established the Mega Man brand is leaving Capcom with "the intention of starting [his] life over." But don't start freaking out too much, "Legends 3 is not canceled," according to Joveth Gonzalez of Capcom, "There were already producers and directors working on the title and they will continue to work on the game as planned. Same goes for the Street Fighter franchise." Still, it's hard to believe that this won't have a negative impact on these franchises. Let's hope it's minimal."
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pixel-Perfect

Actually it would be nice if the female trainers had this type of body so they actually look ten

Celsius765

Just out of curiosity, how old does she look to you? If she looks older than ten, then why does she look older than ten?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="Celsius765"]

Actually it would be nice if the female trainers had this type of body so they actually look ten

Pixel-Perfect

Just out of curiosity, how old does she look to you? If she looks older than ten, then why do she look older than ten?

actually it was about time they made the trainers older... seriously what sane parent looks at their 10 year old kid and say "it's ok, go travel on your own, it's completely safe!"?

forgot_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 forgot_it
Member since 2004 • 6756 Posts
Nice, that's the design I voted for as well. I don't see the resemblance to a pokemon aside from the generic anime look though.
NintendoNite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NintendoNite
Member since 2010 • 728 Posts
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="NintendoNite"] from the article on the first post: "But then there's the bad news: Keiji Inafune, the fellow who established the Mega Man brand is leaving Capcom with "the intention of starting [his] life over." But don't start freaking out too much, "Legends 3 is not canceled," according to Joveth Gonzalez of Capcom, "There were already producers and directors working on the title and they will continue to work on the game as planned. Same goes for the Street Fighter franchise." Still, it's hard to believe that this won't have a negative impact on these franchises. Let's hope it's minimal."

[QUOTE="NintendoNite"]i know this is off topic but can anyone explain to me how MML3 is being made if inafune left capcom?BrunoBRS
from the article on the first post: "But then there's the bad news: Keiji Inafune, the fellow who established the Mega Man brand is leaving Capcom with "the intention of starting [his] life over." But don't start freaking out too much, "Legends 3 is not canceled," according to Joveth Gonzalez of Capcom, "There were already producers and directors working on the title and they will continue to work on the game as planned. Same goes for the Street Fighter franchise." Still, it's hard to believe that this won't have a negative impact on these franchises. Let's hope it's minimal."

aaaaaah. that's both good and bad news i guess. thanks for the info
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
it wasn't the one i voted for but oh well shes not that bad
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Pixel-Perfect

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

[QUOTE="Celsius765"]

BrunoBRS

Just out of curiosity, how old does she look to you? If she looks older than ten, then why do she look older than ten?

actually it was about time they made the trainers older... seriously what sane parent looks at their 10 year old kid and say "it's ok, go travel on your own, it's completely safe!"?

destroyerHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 destroyerHHH
Member since 2004 • 772 Posts
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="jasonharris48"]

That doesn't change the fact that Kouki Suetsugu's was the best. Coupled with the fact that Inafune just left Capcom, my day just went from bad to hellish.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BrunoBRS

Pixel-Perfect

don't forget that they're not really smart either...

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-treeintheroad-comic.jpg

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-professoroak-isyourmothersingle.jpg

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Pixel-Perfect

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

BrunoBRS

don't forget that they're not really smart either...

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-treeintheroad-comic.jpg

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-professoroak-isyourmothersingle.jpg

:lol:

Thread derailment FTW.

Zeus-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zeus-Guy
Member since 2004 • 728 Posts
Um... yay? Someone care to fill me in on what this is?
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BrunoBRS
Um... yay? Someone care to fill me in on what this is?Zeus-Guy
megaman legends 3 = sequel to the sequel of the best N64 game ever. legends 2 was a PS1 exclusive in america (japan got a PC version), and now, 8 years later, after fans annoyed capcom for so long, megaman legends 3 is being made, and it'll have many of its design choices done by the fanbase. this was the first one: "how will the heroine look like?" fans voted for a month (or at least it felt like a month to me) and the winner has been chosen. she's the final design.
Link71113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Link71113
Member since 2003 • 180 Posts

Awww. I didn't want her to win cause she looked like Roll. (I wanted someone different..) But yeah, don't really matter I guess. Sad to see Inafune go though especially whule the game is still under development.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BrunoBRS
i don't know why everyone is acting surprised that inafune left capcom. i mean, last time i checked an interview with him, he said he hated his job and it was really tiresome and that he wanted to retire ASAP and whatnot
destroyerHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 destroyerHHH
Member since 2004 • 772 Posts

i don't know why everyone is acting surprised that inafune left capcom. i mean, last time i checked an interview with him, he said he hated his job and it was really tiresome and that he wanted to retire ASAP and whatnotBrunoBRS
I'm not surprised that he quit, its the timing that surprises me. He said he would quit in the interview you are talking about (Here's a link for those who haven't seen it) but to leave important projects like MvsC3 and MMLs, a game that he loved apparently is just sad to me. I know they're not out yet but I would think that they've lost some direction now and considering I was really looking forward to MMLs, it saddens me that INafune chose to leave now. And I also hate the red-haired girl:P.

Alex_Thomson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Alex_Thomson
Member since 2010 • 313 Posts

BrunoBRS

Luckily Professor Oak is there to take charge while your character's mom is off doing who-knows-what (probably just sitting in her house watching the TV all day) :lol::

Back on topic, though, the character that won the Mega Man Legends 3 contest probably wouldn't have been my first choice, but there were certainly worse options, too...

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i don't know why everyone is acting surprised that inafune left capcom. i mean, last time i checked an interview with him, he said he hated his job and it was really tiresome and that he wanted to retire ASAP and whatnotdestroyerHHH

I'm not surprised that he quit, its the timing that surprises me. He said he would quit in the interview you are talking about (Here's a link for those who haven't seen it) but to leave important projects like MvsC3 and MMLs, a game that he loved apparently is just sad to me. I know they're not out yet but I would think that they've lost some direction now and considering I was really looking forward to MMLs, it saddens me that INafune chose to leave now. And I also hate the red-haired girl:P.

quit whining about her! :x :P i have faith the game will manage to come out good even without him. from what i've seen (and played) of MvC3, all they need to do is add remaining characters and balance, nothing too hard to do without him. as for MML3, i don't know what was his job, but apparently he was just supervising, so it might not make a difference in the final product.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i don't know why everyone is acting surprised that inafune left capcom. i mean, last time i checked an interview with him, he said he hated his job and it was really tiresome and that he wanted to retire ASAP and whatnot

lets face it capcom been going down the toilet lately anyways most of there games have been ok to bad i am shocked inafune didn't leave years ago