Mario Strikers has the best Wii graphics!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 dinb
Member since 2003 • 1185 Posts

I own 10 Wii gamse (all the highest rated ones), but for some reason, the first game to really impress me so far is Mario Strikers for some rasons. The animted sequences are sharp and the gameplay looks really good. I was actually a little more impressed with that game for some reason than Mario Galaxy. Although mario galaxy is more colourfull etc, I noticed many more visual problems like jaggies with it than I did with Strikers.

Discuss

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
If you include all games from Mario Strikes and end it with Mario Strikers then yes, I agree with you.
Sumhalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Sumhalo
Member since 2004 • 357 Posts

I own 10 Wii gamse (all the highest rated ones), but for some reason, the first game to really impress me so far is Mario Strikers for some rasons. The animted sequences are sharp and the gameplay looks really good. I was actually a little more impressed with that game for some reason than Mario Galaxy. Although mario galaxy is more colourfull etc, I noticed many more visual problems like jaggies with it than I did with Strikers.

Discuss

dinb

Galaxy has way better textures and animations, its has also more beautiful colors.

dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dinb
I have 10 wii games inlcuding metroid, galaxy, paper mario, RE4... etc..... so I have a good idea of what they all look like. Metroid looks like garbage compared to Strikers. At least, this is the case on my 50" plasma tv. Maybe on small tvs other games look better.
fraz1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 fraz1776
Member since 2006 • 2269 Posts

If you include all games from Mario Strikes and end it with Mario Strikers then yes, I agree with you.Jaysonguy

haha me too.

BOZ_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6 BOZ_10
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
Yeah its quite true this is one of the reasons that Strikers is such an Awesome game and worth buying to keep.
Danicol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Danicol
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
Mario Strikers charged has good graphics...I think othergameslike mario galaxy has better graphics!..Danicol[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
colin0606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 colin0606
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
I personally think that strikers has poor graphics compared to corruption or galaxy
MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#9 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts
Strikers Does look good, but Galaxy destroys it. Get your eyes checked.
dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dinb
Destroys = no