Mario Strikers Charged........Im, PISSED!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Who else would rather have this than Pokemon. I would, MUCH rather have it.
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
Don't buy Pokemon and wait for Super Mario Strikers. We all know it will come to North America.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Duckman5
I know probably 1-2 months after but I'm saing as our first online game.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
yeah i'd much rather have it than pokemon, but either way i can wait a bit.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

You don't NEED to buy Pokemon. Just don't buy it.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Duckman5

You don't NEED to buy Pokemon. Just don't buy it.

reggie186
Again, I'm saying I'd RATHER have. Strikers, thats the topic, to see who agrees. Of course I don't HAVE to.
wiiwillstand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wiiwillstand
Member since 2007 • 2781 Posts
I'll rent Pokemon, and I'll rent Mario Strikers Charged, then I'll decide whether or not to get them. I'm looking forward mroe to Galaxy, Brawl, Spidey-3, and Unleashed.
HeyHeyMyMy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 HeyHeyMyMy
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts
Ha, in europe they get it in May! Online before us! That's pretty funny, but they don't get super paper mario so its ok.
earth79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 earth79
Member since 2006 • 59 Posts
i can't wait for mario strikers. i could care less about pokemon, i haven't bought a pokemon game since elementary school.
steizgr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 steizgr8
Member since 2007 • 559 Posts

Ha, in europe they get it in May! Online before us! That's pretty funny, but they don't get super paper mario so its ok.HeyHeyMyMy

That makes it okay? What, is it a competition for to see who gets what games first? I'm still raging about SPM. We probably wont see it till Novenber. Because of people like you, I'll gladly rub it in that we're gettin the first wifi game, which will probably be alot better than Pokémon. We'll have to wait and see. Just pre-ordered strikers today :D

Mortaci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mortaci
Member since 2007 • 70 Posts

me i'd rather have an online sport game first espically if its a very good Mario sport game like Strikers it would be even better if it was Mario Tinnis. 

Podemon would be a boring online game.

weazur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 weazur
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts

I know, Strikers looks awesome, the graphics are nicely detailed.....I just wish 3rd parties could push out games that AT THE VERY LEAST looked as good as that...

BOZ_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#13 BOZ_10
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts

Pokemon is still the same its so a 90's game its past its time.

Mario strikers charged looks cool and its sort of a soccer game so if im going to get one of them its mario strikers charged for sure

Im not to sure what its like because i never played the first one cos i didnt own a gamecube but i'm getting a nintendo wii for sure. 

metroidprime_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 metroidprime_1
Member since 2006 • 4768 Posts

I would rather play a soccer filled crazy bomb blasting, Shell hiting, online fun game than Pokemon online.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
i feel you on every level... i didnt get the GC version but when i saw my first trailer...man... this game started crawling its way up to my most wanted. and i was glad to see the wii worked online... i was afraid they were releasing wifi in jue because they were still fixing it up... but now im content :)
Synchro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Synchro456
Member since 2005 • 8359 Posts
I was really impressed with Strikers Wifi I thought it was the basic way almost all Wii sports games should be played like for sports games.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Duckman5
[QUOTE="ZumaJones07"]i feel you on every level... i didnt get the GC version but when i saw my first trailer...man... this game started crawling its way up to my most wanted. and i was glad to see the wii worked online... i was afraid they were releasing wifi in jue because they were still fixing it up... but now im content :)

: Same here. I never played the first one but this is something else altogether. I saw and it just clicked
fon1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#18 fon1988
Member since 2005 • 4325 Posts
Who cares who gets the game first? We're all going to end up with the majority of the same games so stop griping everyone. Who cares whether Pokemon or Mario Strikers Charged is our first online game? I sure as hell don't and look forward to Pokemon, Mario Strikers and many more great games from Nintendo. (Wow I sound like a f*cking advertisement)
Menglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Menglish
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts
WEll i dont know what your talking about but im Pissed that they are spending time and money on making these little gay games when the could make like a freaking new pikmin!
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Duckman5
WEll i dont know what your talking about but im Pissed that they are spending time and money on making these little gay games when the could make like a freaking new pikmin!Menglish
Little gay games? Hardly to say the least.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Duckman5
Who cares who gets the game first? We're all going to end up with the majority of the same games so stop griping everyone. Who cares whether Pokemon or Mario Strikers Charged is our first online game? I sure as hell don't and look forward to Pokemon, Mario Strikers and many more great games from Nintendo. (Wow I sound like a f*cking advertisement)fon1988
We're just saying who agrees that they'd rather have Strikers instead of Pokemon.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Duckman5
Strikers Charged bump.
Avatar image for Super-Mario-Fan
Super-Mario-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

#23 Super-Mario-Fan
Member since 2006 • 4279 Posts

The game's ready for release. The reason I think why Nintendo of America is holding it back is so they can release Pokemon first.

elvato87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 elvato87
Member since 2003 • 540 Posts

Who else would rather have this than Pokemon. I would, MUCH rather have it. Duckman5

me too

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Duckman5

The game's ready for release. The reason I think why Nintendo of America is holding it back is so they can release Pokemon first.

Super-Mario-Fan
Hmm, so it's in theory possible for it to come ou the next day........interesting indeed. Could be and I hope so.
Avatar image for Super-Mario-Fan
Super-Mario-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

#26 Super-Mario-Fan
Member since 2006 • 4279 Posts
[QUOTE="Super-Mario-Fan"]

Duckman5

Hmm, so it's in theory possible for it to come ou the next day........interesting indeed. Could be and I hope so.

Yes. This is my theory. Games generally take much longer to come to Europe because of all the language translations involved (Europeans speak sooo many languages). The game comes out May 25th there. It wouldn't take as long to translate the one language (English) that most Americans speak, so why is it coming out in Europe first? Because NOA is delaying the release of Strikers until after Pokemon comes out.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Duckman5
[QUOTE="Duckman5"][QUOTE="Super-Mario-Fan"]

Super-Mario-Fan

Yes. This is my theory. Games generally take much longer to come to Europe because of all the language translations involved (Europeans speak sooo many languages). The game comes out May 25th there. It wouldn't take as long to translate the one language (English) that most Americans speak, so why is it coming out in Europe first? Because NOA is delaying the release of Strikers until after Pokemon comes out.

This makes sense now I will be on the lookout near the eurpean launch for the American release date.
Ewok432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ewok432
Member since 2006 • 425 Posts

word,  i would way rather have Strikers than pokemon. it bothers me to know that we could easily have strikers in may but we wont for whatever reason(probably because football isnt as popular in NA)

Ewok432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ewok432
Member since 2006 • 425 Posts

Super-Mario-Fan

yeah i was thinking maybe they arent releasing it here at the same time because they announced that pokemon would be the first online game and the release date was already set i dunno just my conspiracy theory. either way this game should be great, and will hopefully have a very high attach rate becuase of the online.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Duckman5

word,  i would way rather have Strikers than pokemon. it bothers me to know that we could easily have strikers in may but we wont for whatever reason(probably because football isnt as popular in NA)

Ewok432
Yeah I really don't know who at Nintendo wanted Pokemon first. Same with the DS except I actuall looked forward to Mario Kart, where Advance Wars could've been online but someone decided to wait. WTF, kind of traddition is that!!?!??!
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Duckman5
bump.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
Same here. Don't like Pokemon.
xeidog69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 xeidog69
Member since 2005 • 1463 Posts

pokemon looks great but is not all that awesome really, actually being as I had a hard enough time figuring out how to even get to the arena and actually battle a little because my japenese is lets just say under par.. the game itself is alright but all it really is is another pokemon arena type game, you can upload you pokemon from diamond and pearl onto the wii via wifi which I did and it worked which was pretty cool because I can tell you the pokemon look great at least on the wii.. of course by me saying this kinda bust me out for having a dsx and wiikey.. but I am not like most, I actually buy the games that r worthy of purchases, anyway pokemon is definately one of those games that I wont buy unless of course . as far as playing online I didnt even try because I doubt it would allow me to connect to the servers, although it did update my wii from the disc before the game even loaded.. I ay go for strikers and just wait on pokemon, unless of course you have diamond or pearl on ds and wanna battle people online..

Kottwitz_04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kottwitz_04
Member since 2004 • 77 Posts

Well I guess I will be the first to break the mold... As upset as I am about the sub par features of Pokemon Battle Revolution I would be more likely to buy it than Mario Strikers: Charged, and therefore would like it to come out as early as possible. Although I will most likely rent both games in the end.

P.S. I am pleasently suprised to find that no one has played the OMG Pokemon is teh KIDDYYY!! card yet, 'cause I am 21 and have been playing since I was little, and find it to be quite the engrossing RGP, rivaling the Final Fantasy series...almost.

NECR0CHILD313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 NECR0CHILD313
Member since 2006 • 7025 Posts

I'd rather have Pokemon.

BTW, I heard you leik Mudkipz.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Mario Strikers Charged seems a bit repetitive from what I have seen of it, not that Pokemon Battle Revolution is much better. It may be awhile before we see a truly outstanding and worthwhile online game. 

steizgr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 steizgr8

Well I guess I will be the first to break the mold... As upset as I am about the sub par features of Pokemon Battle Revolution I would be more likely to buy it than Mario Strikers: Charged, and therefore would like it to come out as early as possible. Although I will most likely rent both games in the end.

P.S. I am pleasently suprised to find that no one has played the OMG Pokemon is teh KIDDYYY!! card yet, 'cause I am 21 and have been playing since I was little, and find it to be quite the engrossing RGP, rivaling the Final Fantasy series...almost.

Kottwitz_04

I aggree in the sense that the PORTABLE Pokémon games are fantastic RPGs, but isn't Revelution just glorified turn based battles taken from the portable game? There's no RPG elements to it. I would love a stand alone RPG Pokémon game for the wii, but they've never done it for a home console :'( 

I have no interest whatsoever in Revolution for that reason 

fmobliv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 1

#38 fmobliv06
Member since 2006 • 2429 Posts
i'd rather have this than pokemon, and mario strikers doesn't even look that great
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LastLaugh90
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts

yeah i would rather see mario strikers first. But out of the big 3 online (BWII, SMS, PBR) i would much rather have Battalion Wars II first.

PBR is just like diamond battling except in 3d...not gonna get it 

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
I'd still prefer PBR.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
No way, dude...Pokemon pwns Mario Strikers ! 8)
hattyporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hattyporter
Member since 2007 • 172 Posts
oh come on man chill...you get way way way more games than we do here in europe.  you have trauma center, spm, and metal slug...while we still see meet the robinsons and monkey ball...bleaahhh.  all you have to do is wait.  its not such a big deal to wait for a game.
Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Keving7
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts

Kottwitz_04

yeah! another one for the 18+ pokemon fans!

Weslii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Weslii
Member since 2007 • 2309 Posts
Im in Europe and I'd much rather get Pokemon but we still haven't got Super Paper Mario as well.
Patience my friend...
steizgr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 steizgr8

oh come on man chill...you get way way way more games than we do here in europe. you have trauma center, spm, and metal slug...while we still see meet the robinsons and monkey ball...bleaahhh. all you have to do is wait. its not such a big deal to wait for a game.hattyporter

We've got Metal Slug! At least Ireland has it. I bought my copy a couple of weeks ago 

andrewkozis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#46 andrewkozis
Member since 2005 • 3336 Posts
i live in the U.K so i get it 1st! WOo! :D It's nice to see for once a game come out in europe first for a change instead of having to wait an extra 3 months for it. I mean super paper mario hasnt even been announced yet in europe.
gooflee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gooflee
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts

Who else would rather have this than Pokemon. I would, MUCH rather have it. Duckman5

lol.  This has been known for a few months, why are you now having such a strong emotion over a game to be pissed? 

LProjektST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LProjektST
Member since 2005 • 1055 Posts
I kinda think that its ok for Pokemon to come out first, it will allow Nintendo to fix the North American network so that there are no problems when faster paced games come.
chillydawg5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chillydawg5000
Member since 2003 • 69 Posts
I don't want Pokémon at all.  I liked it in 3rd grade when it was "cool".  I was completely over it when I beat Red and Blue and got all 151 (I got Mew from one of those mall promotion things, not cheating) or however many there used to be.  Mario Strikers Charged is a Mario sports game.  I have had a ton of fun playing any Mario sports game.  They are fun, some are a bit immature, but they are still fun.  Fun is what I want in a game, so I want Mario Strikers Charged.  I really want it to be online, because I enjoy playing with friends, but I don't really like split screen.