Mario Kart 7 Online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Z3KR0M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Z3KR0M
Member since 2010 • 39 Posts
I am looking for honest Mario Kart 7 players who dont cheat, my Friend Code is 2664-2504-7057 Ill add everybody so please add me!
mynameisdan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mynameisdan409
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I'll play with you if you want, I don't cheat.
Z3KR0M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Z3KR0M
I'll play with you if you want, I don't cheat.mynameisdan409
OK so what is your Friend code??
terafumos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 terafumos
Member since 2004 • 405 Posts
I just bought the game today. I do not mean to de-rail the thread, but what do you mean by cheating?
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34717 Posts
I just bought the game today. I do not mean to de-rail the thread, but what do you mean by cheating?terafumos
There are glitches to exploit in the game. From what I've heard, you can do a glitch on the Maka Wuhu track that lets you skip half the track. Not sure if there are other glitches..
Z3KR0M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Z3KR0M
[QUOTE="terafumos"]I just bought the game today. I do not mean to de-rail the thread, but what do you mean by cheating?Litchie
There are glitches to exploit in the game. From what I've heard, you can do a glitch on the Maka Wuhu track that lets you skip half the track. Not sure if there are other glitches..

Thats exactly what I meant
Avatar image for EyeShatteredSky
EyeShatteredSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#8 EyeShatteredSky
Member since 2008 • 1510 Posts

I don't cheat; takes all the competitive fun out of the game. I'll add ya, so here's my friend code if you'd be interested in going a few laps: 3308-5066-5511 (Name's Zach.)

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

[QUOTE="Litchie"][QUOTE="terafumos"]I just bought the game today. I do not mean to de-rail the thread, but what do you mean by cheating?Z3KR0M

I hate to say it but I believe I saw the MKDS kind of cheating, where the person skips around the track---and i'm not referring to snaking.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

[QUOTE="Z3KR0M"][QUOTE="Litchie"] There are glitches to exploit in the game. From what I've heard, you can do a glitch on the Maka Wuhu track that lets you skip half the track. Not sure if there are other glitches..Heirren

I hate to say it but I believe I saw the MKDS kind of cheating, where the person skips around the track---and i'm not referring to snaking.

Well, isn't that expected with Action Replay? If I go wifi, I might just go with people on these forums that I know i can trust to play fair.
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

[QUOTE="Z3KR0M"] Thats exactly what I meanthydralisk86

Well, isn't that expected with Action Replay? If I go wifi, I might just go with people on these forums that I know i can trust to play fair.

I don't know what Action Replay is. I just remember seeing it like crazy in the DS version--never bothered to look it up.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

[QUOTE="hydralisk86"][QUOTE="Heirren"]

Heirren

I don't know what Action Replay is. I just remember seeing it like crazy in the DS version--never bothered to look it up.

I think Action Replay is this program you use to mess with the game the way you want to- for example, unlimited blue turtle shells, unlimited stars, etc.