Mario and Sonic games to replace Mario Party?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kazenoshinobi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kazenoshinobi2
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts

Last Mario Party games were launch on 2007 (Wii & DS) and Mario and Sonic also on 2007...Mario Party games usually takes a 1 - 2 year break. This year Wii and Ds are getting Mario and Sonic sequel... But, where's Mario Party 9?!

WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2581 Posts
Hudson makes Mario Party, and sega makes mario and sonic.
kazenoshinobi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kazenoshinobi2
Yeah... I forgot that, but still Mario and Sonic games sell even more than Mario Party... Still everything could happend.
fireshinigami2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fireshinigami2
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts
Yeah... I forgot that, but still Mario and Sonic games sell even more than Mario Party... Still everything could happend.kazenoshinobi2
E3 2009, Nintendo press conference, Tokio Game Show. I just want Wii Motion Plus and online on Mario Party.
dan543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 dan543
Member since 2005 • 218 Posts

[QUOTE="kazenoshinobi2"]Yeah... I forgot that, but still Mario and Sonic games sell even more than Mario Party... Still everything could happend.fireshinigami2
E3 2009, Nintendo press conference, Tokio Game Show. I just want Wii Motion Plus and online on Mario Party.

F M+, but I want Online Mario Party, so cool! And no, Mario and Sonic sucks84115, I want Mario Party.

kazenoshinobi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kazenoshinobi2

[QUOTE="fireshinigami2"][QUOTE="kazenoshinobi2"]Yeah... I forgot that, but still Mario and Sonic games sell even more than Mario Party... Still everything could happend.dan543

F M+, but I want Online Mario Party, so cool! And no, Mario and Sonic sucks84115, I want Mario Party.

Online, Wii Motion Plus... Those are good... And Mario Party are better than Mario and Sonic.
Nintenkid49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nintenkid49
Member since 2009 • 3977 Posts

[QUOTE="fireshinigami2"][QUOTE="kazenoshinobi2"]Yeah... I forgot that, but still Mario and Sonic games sell even more than Mario Party... Still everything could happend.dan543

i really hope not because Mario Party has a lot of replay value and the Sonic and Mario game i got bored of in about a week. Plus online Mario party would be FREAKING SWEET!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P
pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
Since they are made from 2 different companies I don't think it will replace Mario party. Besides Mario Party is way more fun. Just add online to the game and it will be so good.
TheSmitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 TheSmitto
Member since 2008 • 1898 Posts
The unusually long time since the Mario Party 9 hopefully means that they're putting a lot of work into thisone, and are including a robust online mode and updated game board mechanics.
klidron02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 klidron02
Member since 2008 • 454 Posts
I say stop with the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Game crap, because the games suck. If they have to make a party game, put Sonic in Mario Party, because those games are more fun IMO. I'm just sitting here waiting for my Mario and Sonic platformer. And yeah, an online component would be great for Mario Party 9, as it is a multiplayer game. I don't see why they didn't put it in the first one. I also hope they put in a decent online component into the next M&S, because what they did in the last one was just plain lame.
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
If they do pick they should keep Mario Party. I heard they are making a Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics.