mario and sonic at the olympic games?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ilovemy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ilovemy64
Member since 2006 • 350 Posts

http://wii.ign.com/articles/776/776460p1.html

what you think? i think that its going to be awesome! 

pigandpig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 pigandpig
Member since 2004 • 128 Posts
It gonna be awesome for sure. I will pre order it, I am still playing Wii sport, it's awesome, I can't wait for the next nintendo sport game.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
heh...this has been posted all day I feel a little skeptical about this one... sure Mario and Sonic are in it...but i just dont feel the excitement others do
ilovemy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ilovemy64

heh...this has been posted all day

I feel a little skeptical about this one... sure Mario and Sonic are in it...but i just dont feel the excitement others do

haha i know , my bad.  i saw some old topics(prob recylced)on the first page so i thought that the forum was just slow today and didnt bother looking at the rest of the topics. 

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 TheGremp
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts
I dunno, it doesnt seem like it'll be too much fun... sure, it's cool that Sonic and Mario are in a game together, but that doesnt make the game enjoyable
ilovemy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ilovemy64
not fun? the way im looking at it this game is similiar to wii sports but with popular mascots, better graphics, probably better gameplay and MARIO VS SONIC!
FPSjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 FPSjohn
Member since 2005 • 993 Posts
What the bologna is going on? I don't understand what is so good about a sonic vs. mario match.
Chewchachoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chewchachoman
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts
just one step closer to getting sonic in brawl. I was actually hoping that the article would confrim sonic in brawl but it didn't. Stil... we should be aware that april 1st is only a few days away so don't get your hopes up. This could just be a hoax.
Grandhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Grandhand
Member since 2005 • 870 Posts
So how is this game differant from Wii sports again?
sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

What the bologna is going on? I don't understand what is so good about a sonic vs. mario match.FPSjohn

There used to be a time when Sega made consoles, and was quite dominant.

After the release of the Nintendo Entertainment system, video games once again re-emerged...  The NES was dominant.

Then Sega, after being hosed by the NES, came out with the 16-bit Sega Genesis and a mascot that would rival Mario.

However, instead of being nice, and a virtual goody image... Sega released Sonic, an attitude driven teen that was all about being cocky and acting cool, and a ton of people related to this, especially to the fact that Sonic was just cooler than Mario. 

Not only that, Sonic games were platformers as well, but a lot faster and arguably better than a lot of Mario games. 

Sega and Nintendo using their mascots would bash each other to win the console war.

There are no other mascots that are more recognizable in the gaming world than Mario and Sonic. Gaming icons, Legends, that helped define what games you're playing now.

It is only fitting that they square off....one...on....one.