Those who have it. Are you playing it in 2D or 3D?? I don't see much of a difference with the 3d on to justify leaving it on.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: October 13, 2004
- Posts: 1078
- Member Since: April 24, 2008
- Posts: 7007
- Member Since: October 23, 2005
- Posts: 36344
- Member Since: November 19, 2009
- Posts: 18441
- Member Since: November 20, 2007
- Posts: 1059
- Member Since: July 18, 2010
- Posts: 62
- Member Since: May 17, 2009
- Posts: 12833
- Member Since: March 21, 2006
- Posts: 2147
2d as with every 3ds game I played.
Ive yet to see a 3ds game where the 3d effect made me say "Wow this works really well and actually increases my enjoyment of the game".
Im not sacrificing battery life just for a gimmick of a feature that really isnt that good to begin with.
- Member Since: January 13, 2006
- Posts: 10803
- Member Since: April 27, 2013
- Posts: 400
Please Log In to post.