Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 24707 Posts

Seriously? Nintendo makes the best damn game in long time, and no one talks about it on the Nintendo forum? This forum tries to compete with my grandma on who's most dead.

Thoughts?

I'm currently on floor 10, and so far it's been awesome. Graphics, sound, animations, level design - top notch. The gameplay is better than LM has ever been. This is Nintendo, man. Only thing that's been able to stop me playing is my girlfriend who's annoyed she isn't playing.

Awesome game, highly recommended, don't sleep on it!

Ovirew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2 Ovirew
Member since 2008 • 9213 Posts

@Litchie: I'm sure it's a pretty decent game. A buddy of mine was super-excited for it and has been playing since it released.

I think there has been a lot coming out this year, and people are feeling it in their wallets. Pokemon comes out in a couple of days, and that's what I've been looking forward to.

You're absolutely right about this forum. I barely try to get any conversations going on now since people rarely want to respond. Fact of the matter is, most GS conversation happens in System Wars and the political boards now.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 5268 Posts

Nintendo has a hit with number three for sure. Each floor has its own unique ecosystem which are quite interesting and inviting. What pleases me is how this game is much more than sucking up ghosts. The floor design is superb with so many nuances from the rest. Seeing achievements in the game shocked me as I honestly can not recall playing other Nintendo first party games with such an implemented feature.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8735 Posts
@Litchie said:

Seriously? Nintendo makes the best damn game in long time, and no one talks about it on the Nintendo forum?

Getting it as a holiday present later in the year. As such find only ass-hats give impressions to games they're ignorant about.

Plenty do that already here on the forums and I do not wish to join their ranks.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Litchie

@Solaryellow said:

Nintendo has a hit with number three for sure. Each floor has its own unique ecosystem which are quite interesting and inviting. What pleases me is how this game is much more than sucking up ghosts. The floor design is superb with so many nuances from the rest. Seeing achievements in the game shocked me as I honestly can not recall playing other Nintendo first party games with such an implemented feature.

Yeah, I didn't doubt it would be a good game, but I was really surprised by it. Got way more than I was expecting.

@RSM-HQ said:
@Litchie said:

Seriously? Nintendo makes the best damn game in long time, and no one talks about it on the Nintendo forum?

Getting it as a holiday present later in the year.

You're in for a treat. For some reason, this game feels like a perfect game to play during the holidays.

I'm on the last floor now. Sadness.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#7 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8735 Posts

@Litchie: Thought the last one on 3DS was pretty good so hoping for at least, more of the same.

Hope they improved the controls however with it being on Switch.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22013 Posts

ive had it for a week and havent played it.

hate to say it but multiplayer gaming has become more entertaining to me than getting immersed in a single player game. been playing overwatch and paladins every day.

i will get to it soon though. ill post thoughts here.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5500 Posts

I can't say much, got it on launch date but haven't been able to play it, I'm saturated with work right now but I have been expecting it for a long time, love Luigi's mansion since the GC.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7536 Posts

Just made it to floor 4. Playing co-op. I absolutely love the interactive detail and animations.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#11 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2133 Posts

Really want to play it at some stage. Haven't played a Luigi's Mansion game before but I guess that doesn't matter too much.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Litchie

@speeny: Doesn't matter at all dude. Might even be a good thing.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Litchie

@trugs26: Yeah, almost feels like playing a Pixar movie.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19474 Posts

@Litchie said:

@speeny: Doesn't matter at all dude. Might even be a good thing.

Yeah I agree... I played a bit of each on the Gamecube and 3DS, but never finished them.

But this game is easily the best in the series, and is a perfect point to jump in.