Looking for Wii gamer families

This topic is locked from further discussion.

porphyrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 porphyrous
Member since 2006 • 114 Posts

If this does not apply to you, then please don't flame me. Just move on to the next article. :-)

I need to step gingerly because I don't want to run afoul of GameSpot's TOS. But I'm looking to make contact with folks who are gamer parents (i.e. you're a gamer and you're a parent) and especially if your kids are also gamers. Or maybe your kid is a gamer and you're beginning to take an interest in their avocation.

Or maybe you're a kid and you think your parents might be interested in your avocation, and you're not totally squicked out by this idea. :-)

My idea is to share ideas, opinions, resources, and such from our unique perspective as gamer parents. If you want to contact me by e-mail, you can go to the Spellbound web site http://spellbound.purplenote.com and click the Contact Us link on the left and use the feedback form there. Be sure to put "Wii Gamer Family" in as the subject so I won't get it confused with the e-mail for my Internet radio program.

Thanks for you time!

David V

Mike1978Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Mike1978Smith
Member since 2005 • 2012 Posts
I'm a parent gamer, but my kid's only 21 months old, so the only gaming we do together is on noggin.com, lol. Although she does enjoy looking at the fish on My Aquarium when I have it up.
porphyrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 porphyrous

Is that the WiiWare bit that came out this week?

How do you like it?

David V

scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
Lol this is funny :lol:
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#5 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

My idea is to share ideas, opinions, resources, and such from our unique perspective as gamer parents

What does that mean exactly?

porphyrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 porphyrous

Well, I thought it was pretty self-evident, myself.

Parents have a different perspective on life, compared to non-parents. Gamer parents are more likely to view the gaming of their kids positively than parents who don't play.

David V