Look I need some reassurance on a DS game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 rwallacefan
Member since 2005 • 4886 Posts

I need some reassurance, I just bought Pokemon Heartgold for DS, and I'm wondering do 18-23 year olds play this game still?

I feel like I'm the only 23 year old that plays Pokemon games

I like them because theyre fun and just simple :oops:

So help me out here?

_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

I'm 22 and adore pokemon. To further my credit, I do also have a girlfriend and play sports :P

But yeah, if you like the game, no reason to deprive yourself of it because you think you might be too old for it. WORST case scenario just play it in private !

XeroEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

#3 XeroEX
Member since 2008 • 495 Posts

I'm 19 and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 8. Don't let age prevent you from playing what you really love.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'm 25 and play Pokemon. I love Pokemon. Was a big part of my childhood.

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rwallacefan
Thanks everybody :)
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Anyone who loves Rusty is here-by given permission to play Pokemon... Until late Feb. when THE SEASON starts! Then, ya gotta put it up for a few hours every Sunday... but other than that, Feel Free!

:D

With the exception of people too young for certain material, gaming is about being young, staying young, keeping the heart of a child as we go grey - There really is no age limit in reverse as far as I'm concerned. Play whatever gives you that "Happy Happy Joy Joy" feeling, RW!!! And if it's Pokemon, I say...

... hey, at least it ain't crystal meth. Just as addictive, but not nearly as anti-social.

Happy Hollandaise from your ol' pal the Monkey, Mr. Wallace!!! Nice to talk at ya again!

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
Im 23 and after yeard of not playing Pokemon I bought Soul Silver, I'm already 12 hours in and loving it.
PDBHP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PDBHP
Member since 2005 • 129 Posts

I'm 31 and play Pokemon Heart Gold on DS, I even bring the Pokewalker to work. I also still play Pokemon Silver on Gameboy. I'm a nerd

graphixmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 graphixmom
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I get yelled at for stealing it from my son to play it! lol I wont mention my age, but my son is 7
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#10 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Yeah, if youre really that worried about people bugging you for it, just play when no one knows. Sneaky, I know. Anyway, I love the games, as well.

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rwallacefan

Anyone who loves Rusty is here-by given permission to play Pokemon... Until late Feb. when THE SEASON starts! Then, ya gotta put it up for a few hours every Sunday... but other than that, Feel Free!

With the exception of people too young for certain material, gaming is about being young, staying young, keeping the heart of a child as we go grey - There really is no age limit in reverse as far as I'm concerned. Play whatever gives you that "Happy Happy Joy Joy" feeling, RW!!! And if it's Pokemon, I say...

... hey, at least it ain't crystal meth. Just as addictive, but not nearly as anti-social.

Happy Hollandaise from your ol' pal the Monkey, Mr. Wallace!!! Nice to talk at ya again!

MonkeySpot
Ha thanks a lot! good advice
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Haha I felt the same way, but I bought it anyway and said screw it. Then I realized I jus't cannot stand the battles and such anymore (its been years since I had played pokemon) and ended up selling it. But by all means, if you like it, to hell with everyone elses opinion :P.