list of games im getting..give ur opinion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts

ok...i am gonna sale a bunch of my gba and ps2 games i dont play anymore to get my list..and i have lots of money these are the games im gonna get.....

mario 64

elite beat agents

metriod prime hunters..if i can find it..i cant find it anywhere

POKEMON DIAMOND

maybe some more u can add????

these are the games i own

new super mario bros, ac: ww, yoshi island ds, fifa 06, castlevania DoS, king kong, trauma center: under the knife, feel the magic, true golf swing, mario kart ds... 

thanks.... 

spiggy500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 spiggy500
Member since 2005 • 2042 Posts

The only other game I think you should get is brain age but, it is only worth it if you can have your friends and/or family play it too. It not that much fun for one person.

-Metroid isn't worth it unless if you can play online.

-Super Mario 64 control's are not that great. If you can get another version of the game (N64/Wii) buy it.

I think you will like the other two though.

deftpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deftpunk
Member since 2007 • 118 Posts

Let's see...

I think you should check out: Portrait of Ruin, especially if you liked Dawn of Sorrow, Lunar Knights, and Jump Ultimate Stars, though you have to import it.

Also, if you like quirky and unique games, I highly, highly recommend both Pheonix Wright games and Hotel Dusk. Even if those types of games aren't ypur cup of tea, check 'em out anyway. They made a beliver out of me.

Drkr_Zen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Drkr_Zen
Member since 2004 • 7330 Posts

For RPGs, look into Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, FFIII and Lunar Knights, or Children of Mana. Best of those choices is probably Lunar Knights.. great action RPG with awesome anime cutscenes, gameplay, story and characters.

For 2D Platformers, look into Castlevania: PoR, Mega Man ZX and Wario: Master of Disguise. Best of those is, IMO, MMZX, because DoS was the best Castlevania on the DS, but, again.. that's just my opinion. MMZX has a pretty lengthy adventure, great gameplay that builds upon the well established formula and a bit of replay value to boot. Wario isn't an amazing game, but its a pretty good one, as it uses the touchscreen to use abilities and the d-pad for movement.. pretty cool, I thought. Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble is also another pretty fun title.

For shooters, look into Nanostray and Star Fox Command. The former has some of the most amazing visuals on the DS with some pretty tough, and classic, top-down shoot 'em up gameplay. A lot of replay value, too with quite a few challenges to complete. Star Fox is where its at, though, with online multiplayer dogfights, strategy elements and free range shooter gameplay. Great game.

For puzzles, you already have the best, I think.. Trauma Center, but also look into Clubhouse Games, which has 42 different card, board and puzzle games with 37 that go online. Mario vs. DK 2 is also another fun game which relies solely upon the stylus to control mini-Marios that act like lemmings. Advance Wars Dual Strike is probably the best in this section, though. It's a strategy/puzzle game that's like chess meets war, lol.. great presentation, a lot of flair and style, great gameplay and story. Plus it has A LOT of replay value.

For misc. titles: Custom Robo Arena is a lot of fun. Build a bot and take it into the ring for a fight, also includes online multiplayer for extended gameplay. Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Caller is a must, if you're a YGO! fan.. with online, it's a lot of fun. Super Mario 64 DS is a classic through and through. Finally, Metroid Prime Hunters is truly impressive.. one of the best, if not THE best, FPS on a handheld system. Online play is a ton of fun with friends, voice chat included, the adventure is fairly lengthy and focused more on FPS'ing than its Cube counterparts (which were First Person Adventures, as they say).

In short, top games I'd recommend would be:

Metroid Prime Hunters (best FPS, ton of fun, has WiFi)
Lunar Knights (best action RPG on the DS)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (if you can find it)
Mega Man ZX (really great game)
Wario: Master of Disguise (only for some)
Castlevania: PoR (if you enjoyed DoS, has WiFi)
Star Fox Command (has a lot of replay value, mult. endings, WiFi)
Final Fantasy III (if you crave a traditional RPG)

Leopold_Stotch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Leopold_Stotch
Member since 2007 • 717 Posts
Bomberman Land Touch!
smb333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 smb333
Member since 2007 • 3368 Posts

i think they are a good selection of games to get

toxicsludge56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 toxicsludge56
Member since 2007 • 265 Posts
mario kart!!!!!diddy kong racing ds (out on the 20 april) march of the minis new super mario bros they r all gr8
glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
Try Lunar Knights and Chocobo Tales.
mlisette23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mlisette23
Member since 2004 • 354 Posts

In short, top games I'd recommend would be:

Metroid Prime Hunters (best FPS, ton of fun, has WiFi)
Lunar Knights (best action RPG on the DS)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (if you can find it)
Mega Man ZX (really great game)
Wario: Master of Disguise (only for some)
Castlevania: PoR (if you enjoyed DoS, has WiFi)
Star Fox Command (has a lot of replay value, mult. endings, WiFi)
Final Fantasy III (if you crave a traditional RPG)

Drkr_Zen

Says it all

skreetpreacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#10 skreetpreacha
Member since 2005 • 877 Posts
if you enjoy Mario games, you will love Mario 64... the above poster was right in that the controls can be pretty quirky, but it's not something you can't get used to after a lil bit anyway... i also have and really enjoy Nintendogs, but i know its not for everyone. its a bit "therapeutic" to me, lol, and moreso for me since i dont have a real dog. :-)
zaki_is_a_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 zaki_is_a_boy
Member since 2007 • 184 Posts

take out elite beat agents and i think its preety good

mitchconlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 mitchconlin
Member since 2005 • 1218 Posts

zaki_is_a_boy

Bad call elite beat agents is a good game. But i find it funny that your display picture of a game you dont have, so since you are obviously a casltevania fan i would recomend the obvious Castlevania Portrait of Ruin.

ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ianp_91
[QUOTE="zaki_is_a_boy"]

mitchconlin

Bad call elite beat agents is a good game. But i find it funny that your display picture of a game you dont have, so since you are obviously a casltevania fan i would recomend the obvious Castlevania Portrait of Ruin.

haha..yeah..i know..i love DoS...i was thinkin about gettin portrit of ruin..but i hear its not as good..i might rent it and then see if it is better than DoS
Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
Advance Wars DS!!
apu0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 apu0404
Member since 2005 • 3682 Posts
Ya id get Advance wars dual strike before u can''t find it anymore (practically impossible now). SO if your ever gonna get it and you see it, i would pick it up. Cuz b4 u no it price will be going up and up and up! cuz new ones will be impossible to find (ebay for $50)
Syao4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 Syao4
Member since 2005 • 523 Posts

What about Mario Hoops? No one mentioned it.

I think it's worth buying. 

m1k3m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 m1k3m
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts

You should get Custom Robo Arena too. Out of my 34 DS games my top 5 are Mariokart, Metroid Hunters, Custom Robo, Elite Beat Agents, and Animal Crossing. I'm sure Pokemon is going to be an amazing game too.

Merovingin33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Merovingin33
Member since 2004 • 3877 Posts

my list that ive made.

im trying not to focus on console or one handheld to keep my diverse gamer appeal.

Mega Man ZX
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Jump Superstars
Dai Gassou! Band Brothers
Electroplankton
Pokemon Pearl (when it comes state)
Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

thats all i got so fair. OH  and puzzle quest 

Click Here

ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ianp_91
anymore?????..i listed a bunch..can u just tell me..i think im gonna add...castlevania por...and maybe something else??
JFannn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JFannn
Member since 2006 • 691 Posts
Portrait Of Ruin looks bad to me. 2 Characters just looks dumb. I dunno. Look for Hotel Dusk: Room 215, and Elite Beat Agents looks cool. I'm getting Hotel Dusk soon. Played the demo at Gamecrazy. It was great even though I just read the whole time. Elite Beat Agents' demo was also pretty sweet, but I can see how it could get to hard. And would.