Let's Play Some Mega Man!!! Nostalgia

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nintenkid91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Nintenkid91
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hey everyone, I just started a Let's Play series on my channel where I'm going to play through the classic Mega Man games and I figure I would share it here in case anyone might be interested to join me. Anyways I just started this, so I only have one episode up so far but will be posting more daily. Let me know what you think in a comment on the video or in thread and I'll check back later.

Here's part 1 if you want to check it out! Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@nintenkid91: liable to get ignored of you just came here to advertise. I realize the tools aren't the best for it, but you'll have better luck trying to be an actual member of the community and advertising your channel is more subtle ways, like your sig.

Nintenkid91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Nintenkid91
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@darkspineslayer: I actually plan on becoming a more active member for two reasons. First I was a part of Nintendo's old official forum Nsider since 2004 and when it was brought down I moved to Nsider2 which just isn't really hopping anymore so I'm seeking a new place. Two because I would still like to discuss the games I Let's Play as well as share them with other people. I'm not forcing you to watch, and could care less if people ignore it because people already do that on YouTube. I will admit, I didn't really bring up a discussion topic in this post (I made it while I was super tired) so I'll take blame for it seeming like plain advertising.

I like forums and managed to rack up over 30,000 posts on Nsider over the course of my time there, so please believe me when I say I will be active and try to become a member of what you all have here.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

User Lists: 0

#4 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

Welcome aboard, Nintenkid91.

Unfortunately, advertising is not allowed on the boards. You can feel free to share your own videos in your blog, though.

I realize the system for following blogs is not good right now, but that's the place to share content like this.