Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. What do u think?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

razzack9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 razzack9
Member since 2008 • 461 Posts

I just saw the first trailer and I must say im pretty excited for this game. I hope its a little more challenging an less repetitive than LoZ: PH. What do you guys think about it? Any opinions or hopes on how u want it to turn out or change from the previous one? Any thoughts on when its gonna come out? Feel free to share ur thoughts about it.

KurodaMurasaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KurodaMurasaki
Member since 2008 • 1670 Posts

I also hope that the game will be more challenging and less repetitive. I really hope that there is a land overworld instead of just sea. A place with the choice to walk around and fight enemies or cruise on your train. That would make an amazing game. I heard from several people and sources that it may come out on December 1st. Nintendo has promised for an '09 release, so that much is reassuring. Really if they have the power to make a huge overworld like most Zelda games, then this game will undoubtably be one of the best handheld Zelda games.

razzack9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 razzack9

December 1st, omg i cant wait tht long :S. But i bet it'll be awesome when it comes out, i'm so excited for it :D

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
That's a hell of a wait man
FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

I think it looks pretty good from what I've seen. The train aspect seems like a fresh retake on the Zelda series and done right will make it a unique DS game if done well. I enjoyed Phantom Hourglass so chancees are I'll be picking up this title as well.

fritter7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fritter7
Member since 2007 • 242 Posts

Well I hope there isn't anything like the Temple of the Ocean King or whatever it was...to me, the floors could've been split up into parts of the different dungeons and the game would've been better. Also, the train thing seems kind of gimmicky, and you can't steer it where you want to like the boat. But we are talking about Nintendo, so hopefully they know what they're doing (although that point is less valid after Wii Music). And like everyone else, I would want it to be more challenging.

Scientist8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 Scientist8
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts
I'm pretty stoked for it, I'm sure it'll be good.
KurodaMurasaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KurodaMurasaki
Member since 2008 • 1670 Posts

Well I hope there isn't anything like the Temple of the Ocean King or whatever it was...to me, the floors could've been split up into parts of the different dungeons and the game would've been better. Also, the train thing seems kind of gimmicky, and you can't steer it where you want to like the boat. But we are talking about Nintendo, so hopefully they know what they're doing (although that point is less valid after Wii Music). And like everyone else, I would want it to be more challenging.

fritter7

Well you're able to draw your tracks, so: Spirit Tracks.

BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts

I'm glad you get to control a train then a boat, I was kinda getting tired of seeing endless blue for now. So it will be refreshing to see little less of water.

razzack9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 razzack9

I'm glad you get to control a train then a boat, I was kinda getting tired of seeing endless blue for now. So it will be refreshing to see little less of water.

BigBen11111

I totally agree. I also hope there is more to the train than just traveling around.