This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: October 28, 2007
- Posts: 784
- Member Since: March 18, 2006
- Posts: 1697
- Member Since: March 22, 2006
- Posts: 25727
- Member Since: November 2, 2006
- Posts: 728
- Member Since: January 13, 2006
- Posts: 528
Better? No, and Gamespot didn't rate it higher, they rated it the same. That said, for puzzle fans, it's a pretty appealing game. I'm playing it right now, but it's not really my bag. I'm more of an action fan, but I can appreciate its quality, all the same. In the end, though, I rate Phantom Hourglass higher than Gamespot does.GeekyDad
Yeah, thats the reason im not buying it. I buy games for the action :P
- Member Since: April 10, 2004
- Posts: 1801
- Member Since: October 18, 2005
- Posts: 25
The games are different Genres and so they cant really be compared to each other directly.
And both games definitly belong somewhere at the top of their genres.foreversai
Exactly what i was going to say, but i do believe that Layton is a "better" game, im enjoying it alot more Zelda, not as repetitive. And dumb question but what do you use picarats for? i remember they said something about it at the very start but cant remember.
- Member Since: September 25, 2006
- Posts: 39454
- Member Since: March 3, 2007
- Posts: 1731
Please Log In to post.