keyboard for wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by tgh93_29 (1483 posts) -
Posting from a wii like i am doing now sucks. does anyone know if all usb keyboards work on the wii?
#2 Posted by chris3116 (12174 posts) -

If you updated the console to v.3.1, any USB keyboard can be compatible to the Wii for both the message boards and the internet channel.

By that's what I expect for the HDD compatibility if that happens. A firmware that can allow any USB external HDD.

#3 Posted by zaku101 (4638 posts) -

If you updated the console to v.3.1, any USB keyboard can be compatible to the Wii for both the message boards and the internet channel.

By that's what I expect for the HDD compatibility if that happens. A firmware that can allow any USB external HDD.

chris3116

I hope that does happen. then we could all start bootleging games lol.

#4 Posted by Duckman5 (18934 posts) -

chris3116

Nintendo would be too paranoid to do that. They'd fear someone using the HDD to hack the wii or something. :/

#5 Posted by Keenzach (1210 posts) -
i hope they make a wii specific key board with a home button and - and + buttons i seriously do
#6 Posted by *NintendoMania (628 posts) -
that sounds genious
#7 Posted by Bass7 (6614 posts) -

Hey wait, do MAC keyboards work on the Wii? My friend has an extra I can have. If not, I'll just buy one since I need a new keybooard for me PC anyways :P. My Wii has been keyboardless too long. D:. :).