Just Dance sells most on wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/just_dance_steps_up_to_5_million_sales_in_the_uk

"Ubisoft has confirmed Just Dance has now sold over 5 million units in the UK, with the Wii being the most successful platform for the series."

the last game in the franchise..just dance 4 (released 2012) sold 3.5 million worldwide on wii.

just dance 2014 is set to release this year on Wii.

vgchartz just dance sales on wii..for fun

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=just+dance&publisher=&platform=Wii&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Isn't a bit obvious considering that Just Dance 1 and Just Dance 2 ONLY appeared on Wii?
TxTech1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TxTech1923
Member since 2013 • 662 Posts
Who on earth cares...?
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KBFloYd

Who on earth cares...?TxTech1923

lets marvel at the casual beast that is the wii... the best casual console ever created.

457.gif

Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts

[QUOTE="TxTech1923"]Who on earth cares...?KBFloYd

lets marvel at the casual beast that is the wii... the best casual console ever created.

Hard to argue with that. I wonder how well the Just Dance franchise will do on Wii U.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="TxTech1923"]Who on earth cares...?Avatar_Taxidous

Hard to argue with that. I wonder how well the Just Dance franchise will do on Wii U.

not as good imo....first of all the franchise is getting stale....kind of like guitar hero...its selling less each year.

2nd of all the wiimote was more popular with the game and the gamepad may be too hard for some casuals to use.

plus wiiU sales might not get as high as the wii...

keehansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 keehansen
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
think so,Hard to argue with that. I wonder how well the Just Dance franchise will do on Wii U.
Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts

[QUOTE="Avatar_Taxidous"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

lets marvel at the casual beast that is the wii... the best casual console ever created.KBFloYd

not as good imo....first of all the franchise is getting stale....kind of like guitar hero...its selling less each year.

2nd of all the wiimote was more popular with the game and the gamepad may be too hard for some casuals to use.

plus wiiU sales might not get as high as the wii...

You're probably right, what with Ubisoft releasing quite a few Just Dance games lately. My ex-girlfriend bought the first one but I wasn't into playing it much myself.