just beat phoenix wright 2, what should i look forward to next?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_Scure_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 _Scure_
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i just beat phoenix wright two, as you know.  i loved it!  those games are awesome!  i know i'll want the third one, but what else?  i still want hotel dusk, and i'm really looking forward to brothers in arms.  what else should i look into?  it doesn't have to be a game that hasn't come out yet.  i want to know some great games, and some that look like they will be great.  any suggestions?
JaviBonilla23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 JaviBonilla23
Member since 2007 • 912 Posts
Pokemon
goalring27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 goalring27
Member since 2006 • 1693 Posts
how about the 3rd phoenix wright game. well it sounds more of a 1 1/2 game (story wise) but yeah pokemon is good
An0nymoustory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 An0nymoustory

Pokemon, Ace Attorney 3. Btw, i definetely recommend Hotel Dusk, the story is really deep and something you can get into, with a lot of twists and turns.

SlimJim0512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SlimJim0512
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts
i would get puzzle quest. After all that is what i got.
_Scure_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 _Scure_
yeah, without a doubt, pw3 and hotel dusk.  pokemon eh?  i've never even considered those games.  but i've heard they aren't that bad.
KJAX90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 KJAX90
Member since 2006 • 8809 Posts

i would get puzzle quest. After all that is what i got.SlimJim0512

Me too, and it's freaking amazing. It's the most addictive game I've played for a LONG time.

yeah, without a doubt, pw3 and hotel dusk.  pokemon eh?  i've never even considered those games.  but i've heard they aren't that bad._Scure_

Dude, they're amazing! It's such an addictive game with tons of things to do. Plus, it now has Wifi:D

King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#8 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts
You should pick up Hotel Dusk if you liked Phoenix Wright. Very stylish and well-written (I'll never use the word "steal" again). If you haven't played the original Phoenix Wright, get it. It's actually better than the sequel, IMO. If you haven't already played the two Castlevania games, do it. There's also Advance Wars DS. Absolutely get Puzzle Quest. I haven't been playing God of War 2 lately because of this game. Its hold is weakening on me, though...I've been playing Command & Conquer 3 and Super Paper Mario, but PQ still gets a lot of play time, mainly because I haven't finished it yet, but also because there's so much to do.
TheMunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheMunkey
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts
You should definitely get Hotel Dusk. Also, you should get Trace Memory, which is by the same developers behind Hotel Dusk. One of my personal favorites on the DS is Trauma Center, so if you haven't tried this yet, I highly recommend it.