Japanese Virtual Console gets two new systems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lev_Arris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lev_Arris
Member since 2002 • 1123 Posts
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/02/23/japanese-virtual-console-gets-two-new-systems/

I was reading about at the following link above that in Japan the VC is getting two new systems.  The Neo Geo and MSX.  Would love to see that run our way soon but what I would really love to see is the dreamcast heading to VC but somehow I just think that would never happen.
CLeRKSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2 CLeRKSfan4life
Member since 2004 • 2606 Posts

I'm sure these two systems will eventually make their way on to UK and US consoles.

BTW, Dreamcast games will never be on the Virtual Console. Each DC game is around 1gig in size.

gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11979 Posts
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/02/23/japanese-virtual-console-gets-two-new-systems/

I was reading about at the following link above that in Japan the VC is getting two new systems.  The Neo Geo and MSX.  Would love to see that run our way soon but what I would really love to see is the dreamcast heading to VC but somehow I just think that would never happen.
Lev_Arris
Those Japanese sure are lucky, at least we get NeoGeo.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
Member since 2003 • 6249 Posts

I'm sure these two systems will eventually make their way on to UK and US consoles.

BTW, Dreamcast games will never be on the Virtual Console. Each DC game is around 1gig in size.

CLeRKSfan4life
That's a pretty funny sig you have x)
jjj13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#5 jjj13
Member since 2005 • 2399 Posts

CLeRKSfan4life
If yuo dave it to something else I say go for it.
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts
Hopefully we get the Neo Geo for sure, than I could finally play Magical Drop on a home console.  Wicked! 
patjuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 patjuan
Member since 2004 • 74 Posts
Dreamcast games will never be on the Virtual Console. Each DC game is around 1gig in size.

Resident Evil 2 shipped on two CDs for the PlayStation. A CD can contain between 600 MB to 800 MB of data. Two CD's could contain between 1.2 GBs to 1.6 GBs of data. Capcom was able to compress two CDs into a 64 MB cartridge for the N64, back in the 90's. Compression Technology has advanced since that time. Therefore the Dreamcast is viable console for the Virtual console of the Wii.
Nachician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nachician
Member since 2006 • 212 Posts

CLeRKSfan4life
1 GB? Hahaha you have no idea, so don't talk.