it's time to upgrade for me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5add084b23cf4
deactivated-5add084b23cf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5add084b23cf4
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
My old phat is simply too ugly, too damaged (in the beginning I was taking care of it but eventually I didn't gave a damn), and just doesn't let me play on the sun happily. Therefore, I've decided to upgrade to a DS lite. Now, I like the blue, the black, and the red ds lites. I'd like black more, btu here's the thing: the damn thing gets scratchy as hell, or does it? A friend has it, it's WAY too scratched, but I don't see him playing his DS all the time, so I wouldn't know. I've got a piano black psp slim and it's on pristine condition (got it in march), heck, even the silver ring is scratchless. So, is it the DS, or my friend. I would get the blue one or red one too, the red one looks ferrari-esque, and I like blue, but I think it'd be better if I had only black systems, but I'm not sure. Your thoughts? If you've got a black ds lite since a long time ago, and it's perfectly taken care of, tell me how you take care of it : D
Moebrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Moebrothers
Member since 2008 • 2064 Posts
A Nintendo DS Lite never gets scratched up unless you trow it really hard on the streets
Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
i have onyx and its a year old. it is perfectly fine and its the best one. you should get black to match your other systems!
Avatar image for SherlockHolmes1
SherlockHolmes1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SherlockHolmes1
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts
I had a black one, the only thing I didn't like was fingerprints really stood out on it. I made the switch to the Cobalt Blue one.
LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LadyShanoa
Member since 2008 • 678 Posts
If you are worried about finger prints that's why you buy a protective case by Hori.
TehReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 TehReaper
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts
*cradles ds phat* dont listen! your not ugly!
danny5329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 danny5329
Member since 2005 • 954 Posts
Yes it's time to get a DS Lite , forget the Shawn Kingston DS , it's too fat and ugly.
SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#8 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts
I've had an Onyx DS Lite for over a year now. I don't have a case and I haven't had any problems with scratches. It will collect finger prints quick and often. The fingerprints wipe off though and if that doesn't matter to you, I'd definitely recommend the Onyx.
_LiquidFlame_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 _LiquidFlame_
Member since 2007 • 13736 Posts
Yeah the DS LIte is a way better system than the phat. Just be aware that the black ones fingerprint easily, I have one. :x