is zack & wiki really one of the best games and worth buying?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GCwasthebestsys
GCwasthebestsys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GCwasthebestsys
Member since 2007 • 430 Posts
same score as metroid prime????

this game does look really cool, need something to hold me over until galaxy, but money is tight. ahhhh dont know what to do.
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

Well look at it this way: it's only 40USD.

Plus Galaxy is guaranteed to be on the shelve for a few years. With this, unless it really proves a huge success in terms of sales, probably won't be available for as quite as long.

lrrydaqcumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 lrrydaqcumber
Member since 2007 • 190 Posts
Although it looks cool i would just hole out until Galaxy
gooflee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gooflee
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts
I bought it last night and played only 30 minutes. In that amount of time, I was happy with my purchase.
gooflee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gooflee
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts

Well look at it this way: it's only 40USD.

Plus Galaxy is guaranteed to be on the shelve for a few years. With this, unless it really proves a huge success in terms of sales, probably won't be available for as quite as long.

ThePlothole

Actually these types of games disappear even if they do fairly well. The original Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk, and Trama Center aren't found in stores any more and they did decent. Phoenix and Trama did well enough to have sequels made.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Worth it to me.

But yeah DEFINITLY one of the best Wii games.

youxknowitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 youxknowitt
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts
i like it more than prime3 corruption at this point.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

Dont get mad at me or anything but it just looks bad IMO. i know i should not critisise(sp?) until i have actually played the game but it looks bad to me. Like it has good looking graphics but i dont like the way they made the characters. Also is the puzzle solving stuff like really hard? Lets say like TP puzzles/God of war puzzles. Are they hard like that or harder, because that might change my mind, if they were really tough puzzles i would sure rent it but if they were like kid stuff then looks bad.

So please tell me how hard the ouzzles are in this game, and again dont Say "You idiotic idiot your so dumb because you hate this game" Kind of stuff.

GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts

Dont get mad at me or anything but it just looks bad IMO. i know i should not critisise(sp?) until i have actually played the game but it looks bad to me. Like it has good looking graphics but i dont like the way they made the characters. Also is the puzzle solving stuff like really hard? Lets say like TP puzzles/God of war puzzles. Are they hard like that or harder, because that might change my mind, if they were really tough puzzles i would sure rent it but if they were like kid stuff then looks bad.

So please tell me how hard the ouzzles are in this game, and again dont Say "You idiotic idiot your so dumb because you hate this game" Kind of stuff.

alexh_99

They start out easy, but get harder... harder then the puzzles in TP, God of War...

Avatar image for ItalStallion777
ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ItalStallion777
Member since 2005 • 1953 Posts

alexh_99

watch the gametrailers review of it. it gives a good representation of what the game is like.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26917.html

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

alexh_99
Trust me. They're hard. I mean you really have to think the level through. I don't see kids finishing thoses puzzles. TP puzzles are easy compared to that game.
akai_reaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 akai_reaver
Member since 2004 • 7754 Posts

alexh_99

They get hard. Trust me.

Go to IGN's Zack and Wiki board. And go to GameSpot's Zack and Wiki board.

Tons of people asking for help.

Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 Lisandro_v22
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

m_machine024

Trust me. They're hard. I mean you really have to think the level through. I don't see kids finishing thoses puzzles. TP puzzles are easy compared to that game.

TP puzzles are easy compared to anything

Dezaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dezaster
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

Yes! I'm playing right now and its one of the best games for the wii.

It worth every cent!

Run to buy!

lufaru123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 lufaru123
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts
i cannot find any copy of zack and wiki at any stores near my area -_-
when i'm asking some worker at a store if they have zack and wiki..they are like wtf? lol
Avatar image for pedro_magalhaes
pedro_magalhaes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pedro_magalhaes
Member since 2006 • 329 Posts
Yep, it is. It just depends on how much of a gamer you really are.
dieworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 dieworm
Member since 2004 • 6416 Posts
YES! Great, great, great game.