Is the Wii going to get any more interactive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cooldude1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#1 cooldude1888
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

I want to know if the Nintendo Wii is going to get any more interactive. We've had the Wii balace board and motion plus but

what else is going to make the Wii any more interactive? Is there going to be a new Wii or a new sensor that calculates your

movements precisely? Who knows? But if you hear any rumours or anything to make the Wii any more interactive can you please

tell me cause I really wanna know. Cheers. Bye.

zenszulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 zenszulu
Member since 2004 • 1907 Posts

Yeah next thing you will be able to do is reach in the TV and actually touch things...........

Hanestly no one actually knows, unless Nintendo officialy announce anything, but as for now all the ways of playing a game are out or coming out in the motion plus case but I would say that is about as interactive as the system will get unless some form of webcam comes out for it.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

wii motion suit
wii 3d-goggle

and so on

The_Wild_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 The_Wild_Tiger
Member since 2006 • 1712 Posts
wii toaster lol
alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts
Yup this spring Nintendo is releasing Wii Sports Resort. It's a new collection of beach themed games, and it will come with a new Wii Motion Plus accessory which will allow the Wii remote to detect more subtle movements. This website has a picture of it: http://kotaku.com/5024907/nintendo-introduces-wii-motion-plus