Is Resident Evil 2 Remake coming to the Switch?

#1 Posted by Sweet6teen (16 posts) -

Because I need a reason to buy the Switch soon and was just curious

#2 Edited by Mandzilla (4111 posts) -

Sweet6teen marked this as the best answer

@sweet6teen said:

@mandzilla: True, but ever notice the ports come a year or two later thats why I always wait to buy new consoles.

Ah okay, well if you're on the fence then might as well wait and see what the hardware revision is like this year also. Will no doubt be a price drop on the original at that point too. :D

#3 Posted by Mandzilla (4111 posts) -

Perhaps, but I wouldn't bet on it. There are better reasons to get a Switch than RE2 though.

#4 Posted by Sweet6teen (16 posts) -

@mandzilla: True, but ever notice the ports come a year or two later thats why I always wait to buy new consoles.

#5 Posted by Ovirew (9083 posts) -

I just want to take a moment to point out the article I made a thread about, where Nintendo's President said there will be no price drop or new version of the Switch at this time.

There's no reason to assume otherwise. Ninty could be lying, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

The Switch has quite a few worthwhile games to check out. I'd get the system if you're interested in any of those.

#6 Posted by Mandzilla (4111 posts) -

@Ovirew: Oh yeah, whoops I forgot about that. 😬 They do tend to sell below the launch price pretty frequently now though, but there's been no official price drop. At the very least you get some a variety of bundles at this point.

#7 Posted by Tauriiel (3 posts) -

I hope yes, lol.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
#8 Posted by Blackhairedhero (3233 posts) -

Lol Resident Evil 2 remake would never run on the Switch.

#9 Posted by Mandzilla (4111 posts) -

@blackhairedhero: System Wars is that way - - - >