is jump ultimate easy to play with out english?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nintendorulez13
nintendorulez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 nintendorulez13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts
ive never imported a game before so i dont know if you can enjoy a game without understanding whats going on. i just want to know if jump ultimate stars is playable.
LoveStaindRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LoveStaindRed
Member since 2005 • 732 Posts

Most definitely.

There are guides and translations on the internet that help you through the game but I pretty much went through with trial and error messing with everything learning what it meant (after I learned the basics of the game from the guides). Eventually you figure out what it is asking you when messages show up and you know what the options mean even though they are in japanese.

I also found that watching people go through the game on youotube really helped out with understanding it.

Definitely go for it though its a really fun game that will last you a LONG time I still play it every now and then and I got it around when it came out. There is tons to do on it and wifi play is really fun as well. It is worth the cost to import and is fairly easily understood.

ms-fable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ms-fable
Member since 2008 • 741 Posts
just use the faq on gamefaqs it tells you everything.
m1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 m1993
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts

Lol, it was lots of fun, I just printed the English translation off of Gamefaqs.

Toro_Nev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Toro_Nev
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts
For the most part it is, but for some parts it is really confusing for me....... T_T Guides help a LOT
nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts
its not a good game on the go if you don't know japanese. If you spend a lot of time at home, and have access to your computer its pretty good.
Shatobi669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Shatobi669
Member since 2008 • 119 Posts
I hope it is worth it.I'm getting it for christmas this year.I have seen it and it looks awesome!
Spade_Crisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Spade_Crisis
Member since 2007 • 809 Posts
Language Barrier shouldn't be a problem with Jump! Ultimate Stars. As everyone said, GameFaqs holds walkthrough's that hold vital information if you want to complete the game.