Is anyone else getting Watch Dogs on Wii U??

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4195 Posts

[QUOTE="IMAHAPYHIPPO"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] It's not an FPS. You should do some searches yourself.Toxic-Seahorse

To combat the unhelpful, imagine Grand Theft Auto in futuristic Chicago... Now, imagine you have a cell phone that can control literally any electronic device in the city; now set yourself free in that city, and do...... pretty much whatever you want...

That's Watch Dogs.

Some people like explaining games to extremely lazy people. I am not one of them. Plus, a gameplay video is going to describe a game way better than any forum user can. Honestly, how hard is it to google Watch Dogs? It's easier than posting about not knowing about it...

I see your point; you must forgive me, I've been pretty active on the boards today and have dealt with my fair share of unpleasant trolling.. It wears on your wits after awhile.

FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

This is my most anticipated game of the year and yes, I'll be getting the Wii U version.

cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts
Possibly if it turns out better than the PS3 version, to my understanding there are two teams doing each build. Team 1 doing PS4/XB1/Wii U and Team 2 doing PS3/360. Ubisoft ports on Wii U seem to be pretty decent so far so if this launches before PS4 then Wii U might be my choice.
Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="IMAHAPYHIPPO"]

Hence the beauty of living in a free country where people are free to choose whatever version of a game they desire.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

So you support people paying more for less?

That's very interesting, good thing I know this about you now, solves a lot of questions

It's very interesting you're so invested, solves a lot of questions.

And I'm not paying more for less; I'm choosing not to spend 400 extra dollars for better graphics and a more populated city, and I'll enjoy the game just fine. I appreciate your concern, though. Thank you.

Really nice answer. But i am sure it will fly right over JasonGuys head.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Even though I'm getting a PS4 at launch, I'm getting this for Wii-U since I promised Ubisoft I would if the game came out on Wii-U.

I haven't seen anything to say that the Wii-U version will be weaker.

Josh5890

Downgrade in graphics

Less content

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I'm getting it for Wii U. I'm not getting either of the other systems' at launch.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

[QUOTE="Josh5890"]

Even though I'm getting a PS4 at launch, I'm getting this for Wii-U since I promised Ubisoft I would if the game came out on Wii-U.

Jaysonguy

Downgrade in graphics

Less content

Do you have any proof of less content?
brentendo3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 brentendo3
Member since 2013 • 176 Posts
Going to get it for the Wii U as long as it has off screen gameplay. I can't imagine it being worse graphics than PS360 and tbh I won't be able to afford a PS4/Xbox One for awhile.
IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4195 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="Josh5890"]

Toxic-Seahorse

Downgrade in graphics

Less content

Do you have any proof of less content?

Sony's struck the same deal they do with a lot of companies. The Playstation versions will have a.... wait for it.... sixty extra minutes of content... for a giant open world game, of which most of these add-ons aren't worth the time and effort because, you know, the developers are more focused on making sure the rest of the game is good enough for release.

For some, this extra sixty minutes seems to be worth buying a new system for so they don't feel like they're missing out on anything. I choose to not miss out on other things.. Like paying rent for my LA apartment when I already have a perfectly good system to play Watch Dogs on. I think that's the mindset a lot of people are having with this game.

despa1r_fact0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#60 despa1r_fact0r
Member since 2008 • 24611 Posts

will be getting Watch_Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4 for the WiiU