Insecticide controls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZehhBR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ZehhBR
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts

I'm left handed and I bought the game today, but when I was going to configure the controls I could only find dual handed controls (with buttons) and right handed controls with stylus. Is there anyway to configure the controls for using the stylus and the A,B,Y,X and R buttons? Because it is a lot better to use the stylus for aiming... By the way, the game is really cool.

Sorry for my English, my primary language is Portuguese

Lyphe2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lyphe2k
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts
Can't say really. I've read the reviews for Insecticide and most, if not all, have bashed the controls saying that it's bad. Sucks too. I had high hopes for Insecticide.
GeekyDad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 GeekyDad
Member since 2006 • 1697 Posts
I'm also a southpaw, and couldn't find an option to set the stylus controls for left-handed play. So, I opted for the button controls. After playing through several chapters, I'm sadly disappointed with this game. It feels low-budget and rushed. If I had to guess, I'd say the problem lies with Gamecock. As a somewhat fledgling publisher, their budgets for developers are probably limited to the penny, and any expense over projection is probably a non-issue. It's a shame. I was really looking forward to this game, as I did with Dementium, and again, I'm left quite disappointed.