I'm one happy dude.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DiscoBurn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DiscoBurn
Member since 2006 • 751 Posts

I know this is may not be interesting to anyone, but I figure since there are so many threads about people being bored with their Wii's because of a lack of games, I'd post why I'm a happy dude.

I just got paid last week, and on the weekend picked up Super Paper Mario, RE4, and The Godfather. I havn't gotten a new game since I got it at christmas(Twilight Princess) and my full page of VC games was starting to die out too. Now I think I could wait another few months for MP3 because I can't see myself beating all these in a long while. I know there aren't a lot of good games out, but there's enough to hold me over, that's forsure. Why is everyone whining?? I havn't had this much fun with video games since I first got into them back in the SNES days, and things are only looking better. People are just getting lamer I suppose(yes, lamer).

icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts
i blame ignorance and impatience. but in the end, its the ppl playing brawl online that win.
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
Agreed. There might not be many games out right now, but what is there is really great.
liljio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 liljio14
Member since 2007 • 2193 Posts

i blame ignorance and impatience. but in the end, its the ppl playing brawl online that win.icarus212001

lol

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts
i agree, im having loads of fun with my wii right now
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
i agree, im having loads of fun with my wii right nowSants412
Me too, RE4 is the best.
MagicNinja911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MagicNinja911
Member since 2007 • 847 Posts

having good time but i will have great time by the end of this year

vnc20100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 vnc20100
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts
Yes, I'm having fun too, and I can't wait for some of the game coming this fall
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

I don't know why but reading this is making me want to go play my Wii.

*Gone to play RE4.*

brimasra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10 brimasra
Member since 2006 • 1571 Posts

*Gone to play RE4.*

darkmark91

same here

*quickly play VC Mario Kart 64*

TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 TigerFangRed
Member since 2005 • 1928 Posts
[QUOTE="darkmark91"]

*Gone to play RE4.*

brimasra

same here

OMG it's contagious!!! Blasphemy! Goes to play Red Steel.
brimasra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 brimasra
Member since 2006 • 1571 Posts
[QUOTE="brimasra"][QUOTE="darkmark91"]

*Gone to play RE4.*

TigerFangRed

same here

OMG it's contagious!!! Blasphemy! Goes to play Red Steel.

*Done with Mario Kart*

......Goes to play Red Steel too:shock:

A7Xfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#13 A7Xfan
Member since 2004 • 3962 Posts
I'm not totally sure why people complain. Because as they're complaining they've had countless classic games slip out on VC. Plus the Wii itself has quite a few great games already this year. Wario Ware, Super Paper Mario, and RE4Wii being at the top. And yes I agree I won't be having much time to beat my games either. plowing through RE4, Elebits, and Trauma Center currently.
yoda-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 yoda-san
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts
I don't understand where all of this "Wii is getting boring for me right now" comes from! I mean, there are plenty of games, VC games included to hold down any gamer for months. Are these people playing games at a faster pace than I am to whine about not having enough games to play? At this rate they'd blown through every Wii game out there if they did. I have Scarface, Godfather, RE4, and other games to beat before I say there aren't enough games to play right now. There's plenty of more games in store for us to play by the end of the month, and all the way to the end of the year.
bobsarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bobsarcasm
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts
I don't see how you can get bored with the Wii! It's just grows on you...
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#16 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
thats how we roll, we want everything now. :lol: i am pleased with my wii as well.
darkestlight7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 darkestlight7
Member since 2006 • 42 Posts
People focus on Nintendo's big games (Mario Galaxy, MP3, SSBB, etc) and those aren't out yet. They completely miss the other good third party games and piss and moan about {insert first party Nintendo game here} not being out. If people would just see what's right in front of their eyes, they'd enjoy their Wii's a lot more.
TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TigerFangRed
People focus on Nintendo's big games (Mario Galaxy, MP3, SSBB, etc) and those aren't out yet. They completely miss the other good third party games and piss and moan about {insert first party Nintendo game here} not being out. If people would just see what's right in front of their eyes, they'd enjoy their Wii's a lot more.darkestlight7
I'm sry...I'm so immature, I couldn't help but giggle at that last sentence hehe.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#19 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts

[QUOTE="darkestlight7"]People focus on Nintendo's big games (Mario Galaxy, MP3, SSBB, etc) and those aren't out yet. They completely miss the other good third party games and piss and moan about {insert first party Nintendo game here} not being out. If people would just see what's right in front of their eyes, they'd enjoy their Wii's a lot more.TigerFangRed
I'm sry...I'm so immature, I couldn't help but giggle at that last sentence hehe.

you would think after what? a year that the name was released that ppl whould get used to it.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#20 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Theres a perfectly reasnable explanation as to why everyone is mad. I honestly think pretty much every Wii game falls into two different categories right now. Port and mini game. Think of any Wii game and you can most certainly fit it into one of those two categories, save for maybe Red Steel, but no one really seems to like that game anyway. And the vc is just more proof. I liek the virtual console, but I'm sure there are some old school gamers out there who really don't care much for the vc. I'd have to say that despite the Wii's interesting new controller, we really haven't got much new stuff with the Wii and we haven't actually had any "inovative" games Nintendo has been going on about.
TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TigerFangRed
Theres a perfectly reasnable explanation as to why everyone is mad. I honestly think pretty much every Wii game falls into two different categories right now. Port and mini game. Think of any Wii game and you can most certainly fit it into one of those two categories, save for maybe Red Steel, but no one really seems to like that game anyway. And the vc is just more proof. I liek the virtual console, but I'm sure there are some old school gamers out there who really don't care much for the vc. I'd have to say that despite the Wii's interting new controller, we really haven't got much new stuff with the Wii and we haven't actually had any "inovative" games Nintendo has been going on about.vashkey
It's sad that nobody likes Red Steel...I loved that game...still do.
evilhydra2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 evilhydra2003
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
Haha im the same I love my Wii, I only have three games at the moment but im currently working on older games I had but never completed.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#23 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

As for me... It's okay. Super Paper Mario was awsome. I've had little incentive to play Re4.I have Super Monkey Ball, I need to play it a bit more. I use to have Sonic and the Secret Rings, it was okay. Nothing special though. Far Cry sucked. Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 was decent. I never played the Wii version of TP. Never will. I have the GCN version and theres absolutly no reason for me to pick up a second copy of a game I already have just ith waggle controls.

So yeah, most of the Wii games I've placed are just so so experiences save for Super Paper Mario.

The virtual console is mostly what has kepy my Wii from getting too dusty.

Avatar image for lilkikerman4450
lilkikerman4450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 lilkikerman4450
Member since 2005 • 649 Posts
lol good for u guyz that have a wii i still dont have one... but i should soon so im content
Famicomman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 Famicomman
Member since 2006 • 2467 Posts

I know this is may not be interesting to anyone, but I figure since there are so many threads about people being bored with their Wii's because of a lack of games, I'd post why I'm a happy dude.

I just got paid last week, and on the weekend picked up Super Paper Mario, RE4, and The Godfather. I havn't gotten a new game since I got it at christmas(Twilight Princess) and my full page of VC games was starting to die out too. Now I think I could wait another few months for MP3 because I can't see myself beating all these in a long while. I know there aren't a lot of good games out, but there's enough to hold me over, that's forsure. Why is everyone whining?? I havn't had this much fun with video games since I first got into them back in the SNES days, and things are only looking better. People are just getting lamer I suppose(yes, lamer).

DiscoBurn

I think this is one of the most postive threads about the wii.

Any way I agree with you

PS. In the month of waiting for MP3 may I suggest ,if you don't already have them, Super Mario Bros. 2, Star Fox 64, or Legend Of Zelda OoT.

TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TigerFangRed
lol good for u guyz that have a wii i still dont have one... but i should soon so im contentlilkikerman4450
man that blows...good luck finding one.
KAL_MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KAL_MAN
Member since 2007 • 454 Posts
people just need to be patient. it hasn't even been a year yet.
marioman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 marioman1
Member since 2006 • 60 Posts
* Looks at wii, contemplates getting up...no too lazy....wait, Okay...*Plays Super Paper Mario**
fr0stm0rn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 fr0stm0rn
Member since 2004 • 1260 Posts
I blame spoiled brat kids. This is Nintendo, and they want to go for everyone unlike Microsoft and Sony. Honestly though, as you can see, we have more dork kids around the official Nintendo boards and on gamespot. Kids without there perants permission, probbaly failing school as I type this. You kids stop making us veteran players look bad!
yonnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 yonnex
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts
Wadda ya mean know one like RedSteel?!?!? Go Redsteel WOOT so underated!!!!
Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#31 Optusnet
Member since 2003 • 11065 Posts
I know I'm getting the money's worth when Galaxy and Brawl come out. THAT'S the pay-off.