I'm Feeling a Bit Dissapointed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Cook66
Member since 2004 • 5182 Posts
With my Wii.. The lack of games makes it a bit boring, and just a fancy dust collector at the moment.

Can some of you enlightend sheeps please cheer me up? Is there something to look forward too?
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
You don't understand how to navigate this site? Shouldn't this be in the newbie area then?
Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Cook66
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]You don't understand how to navigate this site? Shouldn't this be in the newbie area then?

:lol: It's more fun to have a conversation, but okay, have it your way then. :(
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
Ouch your PS2 died.............
Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cook66
Ouch your PS2 died.............lzorro
Actually my FFXII died. :P
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
[QUOTE="lzorro"]Ouch your PS2 died.............Cook66

That's weird :| I've never heard of a game dying......Well for March there's some EA games coming.... Godfather MoH: Vanguard Tiger there's also PoP: RS (IMO it'll be bad) and there's Paper Mario bringing up the rear of those games...there's more I'm just forgetting.
Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cook66
[QUOTE="Cook66"][QUOTE="lzorro"]Ouch your PS2 died.............lzorro

That's weird :| I've never heard of a game dying......Well for March there's some EA games coming.... Godfather MoH: Vanguard Tiger there's also PoP: RS (IMO it'll be bad) and there's Paper Mario bringing up the rear of those games...there's more I'm just forgetting.

Well it did involve a bit of me forgetting that controllers used to have cords, so while playing the cord got wrapped around my leg and when I got up I ripped down the PS2 which ruined my disk. As for Godfather I allready completed it twice on PS2 and once on 360, so I'll wait for an actual sequel rather than another port.. I'll take a look at those other games. :) Thansk.
bradglimpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 bradglimpse
Member since 2003 • 838 Posts
Take a look at the upcoming releases and that should turn your frown upside down. It's just the usual slow few months after the holidays
gooflee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gooflee
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts
Ding:

A new  "Nintendo sucks because there are no games that I want to play" thread for the day.  We already got the "Nintendo Sucks because the Online content is weak" thread started for the day.  So far a good day.  :D
darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts
Long story short, you have the lack of games because 3rd party game developers guessed wrong. They were guessing Wii would fail and certainly didn't expect PS3 to run into this much trouble initially. It takes a lot of time to develope games unless all you want is ports (which I don't). Basically, you are going to have to wait till 4th qtr more than likely to get anything other than Mario Party 8. I'm sure everyone is now intrested in developing Wii games.......it just would have been better if they had confidence in the platform a year ago when they could have product ready to go now. (personally I'm looking forward to Spiderman 3......how the controls end up being used in that game will be intresting to say the least)
Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

With my Wii.. The lack of games makes it a bit boring, and just a fancy dust collector at the moment.

Can some of you enlightend sheeps please cheer me up? Is there something to look forward too?
Cook66

Is this one of those threads where people bring to your attention the tons of Wii games coming out in the future and you say you aren't interested in any of them?

THE CONSOLE IS 4 MONTHS OLD!  Jesus...

katamari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 katamari
Member since 2004 • 1317 Posts

Cook66
Have you not tried LOZ: Twilight Princess? 60+ hours of gaming goodness!!
PikaPichu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PikaPichu
Member since 2003 • 17813 Posts

Cook66
1) Don't call them sheep here - save that language for SW. 2) Unless you like Sonic or SSX, you're not going to see anything really worthwhile for a while. If you want, you could sell off your Wii now and buy another one in the future when more good games are released. If you like waiting, then there's always Metroid, Mario and Smash Bros to look forward to.