Im buying a DS just for.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ninjasRuLe711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ninjasRuLe711
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts

Pokemon Diamond, eventually ill get more games.  Am i crazy?:D

TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 TigerFangRed
Member since 2005 • 1928 Posts
anytimes a great time to get a ds, imo, its the best system out right now(followed by the 360 and the wii)
Avatar image for hammer_of_thor_
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 hammer_of_thor_
Member since 2007 • 2260 Posts
Nah, you're not crazy, there is probably tons of people out there doing the same, Pokemon is a great game. You'll now have access to a load of amazing games on this system now too.
mm551144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mm551144
Member since 2006 • 427 Posts
im doin same on may 15 for my birthday xept insted of diamond its pearl and im also getting ranger( i played with frend n its a great game)
jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts
I bought my DS like a month or two ago for Pokemon but I gotta say, even if it didn't have Pokemon I would still buy it.
Avatar image for jensen_slipknot
jensen_slipknot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 jensen_slipknot
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

anytimes a great time to get a ds, imo, its the best system out right now(followed by the 360 and the wii)TigerFangRed

yea nytimes good. sooooo many good games. Mario kart, metroid, maybe nintendogs if you like that sorta stuff, pokemon...thats just a few

Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 Platyphyllum
Member since 2005 • 8105 Posts
I bought a DS last year for Elite Beat Agents and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! but I ended up playing all different types of games for it like Phoenix Wright and Animal Crossing so you should get a DS, you'll find other games to play for it.
flfylmnfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 flfylmnfish
Member since 2005 • 1173 Posts
Go for it. Pokemon games are always good (with an exception of the console games). The DS is a great system. I'm sure you'll see more games that strike your interest.
godoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 godoo
Member since 2005 • 932 Posts

anytimes a great time to get a ds, imo, its the best system out right now(followed by the 360 and the wii)TigerFangRed

thats wrong acctully ps2 is at the top followed by Wii then ps3 xbox360 DS PSP xbox1

ps2 has been at the top for a long time it was even higher and still is higher than xbox360 on sales rate, ps3 really owns and everyone knows it just because of its high price (which if you think about it its really not that high and sony should technicly be selling them for 2400 dollars but their not because their cool) it balls every system out there. xbox is comeing out with a REBORN version of it with the only differnece is more memory space and you cant even paly dvds on it anymore, they just did that because ps3 came out and they want to make it look like their better. 

Avatar image for hammer_of_thor_
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 hammer_of_thor_
Member since 2007 • 2260 Posts

thats wrong acctully ps2 is at the top followed by Wii then ps3 xbox360 DS PSP xbox1

godoo

He said in his opinion, he can't be wrong. 

Philosopher08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Philosopher08
Member since 2005 • 35 Posts

[QUOTE="TigerFangRed"]anytimes a great time to get a ds, imo, its the best system out right now(followed by the 360 and the wii)godoo

ps2 has been at the top for a long time it was even higher and still is higher than xbox360 on sales rate, ps3 really owns and everyone knows it just because of its high price (which if you think about it its really not that high and sony should technicly be selling them for 2400 dollars but their not because their cool) it balls every system out there. xbox is comeing out with a REBORN version of it with the only differnece is more memory space and you cant even paly dvds on it anymore, they just did that because ps3 came out and they want to make it look like their better.

Wow do you sound like an idiot and a true fanboy."Because they want to make it look like their better"seems everytime someone just had to drop the intelligence level a couple notches.

To OP nah i dont think your crazy.I originally got mines for NSMB but then i started picking up more titles and started to love it.

DS_fan_atic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DS_fan_atic
Member since 2005 • 4078 Posts
Pokemon will be a big system seller, but I hope people realize it's not just a dual-screen pokemon playing machine.
thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts
anytime is a grat time to own a ds.congratulations  on buying it
NeoXPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 NeoXPG
Member since 2004 • 262 Posts

[QUOTE="TigerFangRed"]anytimes a great time to get a ds, imo, its the best system out right now(followed by the 360 and the wii)godoo

WOW!! I don't even know what to say here, I am completely flabbergasted! Dude, this was HIS opinion, he wasn't stating fact. As for your sentiments on the PS2 owning everyone, it is the best selling system so far, but that does not mean it is the "best" system. Also, say what you want about the 360 but it has a year on the PS3 and it is going to be at least a year before the PS3 turns things around. As for the Wii, look at my sig for the sales numbers. The Wii is still next to impossible to find, where as the PS3 is everywhere.
And Sony not charging $2400 for the PS3 has nothing to do with them being "cool", if they did charge $2400 there would be about 10 PS3 owners. It is well known that Sony's cost on the PS3 is about $800, so $2400 would be like charging $750 for a GameBoy Advance.

Dude, get your facts straight before you post something so outlandishly ridiculous! Cheers,
Avatar image for ApplesAndCarmel
ApplesAndCarmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 ApplesAndCarmel
Member since 2007 • 229 Posts
im buying my ds lite now for pokemon diamond also, but i was looking online and found some other games i'm going to get with it too, like mario 64 ds and some others