If your Madden 08 is glitching!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

casinater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 casinater
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts

Like if u snap the ball and the QB just throws without u doing anything just slow down how fast u snap the ball and it wont happen...also does anybodys screen get kinda misty looking every once in a while? just wondering...i have a good panasonic 1080i tvbtw so i know it is'nt that...

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts

Like if u snap the ball and the QB just throws without u doing anything just slow down how fast u snap the ball and it wont happen...also does anybodys screen get kinda misty looking every once in a while? just wondering...i have a good panasonic 1080i tvbtw so i know it is'nt that...

casinater
Yes, it only happens sometimes and it only happens on 3rd downs for me.
umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts

The motion controls take getting use to. I made the same mistake and thru a pick directly after I snapped the ball, but that was on my second pass ever throw on this game, never played 07. The motion controls so far are good except for the jukes, that nunchuck does not respond how it should! Over all I like the motion controls a lot though! :D

As for ALL MADDEN GAMES ON EVERY SYSTEM out now I really don't like the playbook setup! My last Madden and NCAA games were 2006 and the playbook setup was much better! The new setup they implimented across ALL platforms really blows, the 06 playbook setup was far superior! This new one takes forever to scroll thru and if your playing 2 player you can see each others plays...HUGE mistake on the devs part!:evil:

Camble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Camble
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts

What can I do to prevent a hurry up offense from happening? I keep burning TO's, or getting false starts, or having to call audibles at the line because my team just goes straight into a hurry up offence and I can't stop it or control it. Trust me, I didn't do anything to hurry up, they just do it. Can anyone help?

Tri-Enforcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Tri-Enforcer
Member since 2007 • 1899 Posts

casinater

It wasn't like this at all in 07. I don't know why EA made the snap so sensitive...or maybe it was a mistake or glitch on their part.

The passing game has become much worse in the 08 version compared to 07. For example, as soon as you throw the ball in the air towards a receiver, the receiver is automatically highlighted--meaning that while the ball is in the air...you can mistakenly move your receiver off his route with the control stick. The best I can do to remedy this, is to keep my thumb off the nunchuk stick. This a habit with my thumb that I never had to worry about, but I have to worry about it now. Previously, this was not the case in 07--you had to manually highlight the receiver while the ball is in the air to take control of him. I don't know if it's like this for the other systems that have 08.

What makes the passing game even worse, is that the offensive line AI has been dumbed down. There is little to no blocking on alot of pass plays. I know it's all about timing, but I didn't have this problem before in the 07 version for the Wii or on any other system.

I'm a gun slinger....and unfortunately 08 for the Wii isn't my cup of tea. Times like this make me wanna get a 360...heck I'd even go back the old X-Box or GC. I guess for now I'll just have to polish up the run game.