if you could change one thing about Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

what would you change

i would have to say i would change the grafical power to give it a better chance agenst the 360 and ps3

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts
It's name. Revolution sounded so much cooler...
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Ice cream dispenser.

Who doesn't want soft serve ice cream while they're playing Mario Galaxy? I know I sure do!

parksits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 parksits
Member since 2005 • 1037 Posts

third party support that doesn't suck. for example...

no easy money makers made for my 4 year old sister, who even thinks they suck.

no more horrible N64 graphics in these 3rd party games, when we all know the wii can do so much better.

Summary: Bring back the F - ing Seal of "Quality"

PoppyJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 PoppyJerk
Member since 2006 • 1221 Posts
Yeah, it's graphical power. I just got a 360 for Christmas, with Orange Box and Assassin's Creed. And having great graphics like that really add to the game. I still love my Wii the way it is though. I'm having a blast with Mario Galaxy.
AzzoLovesBirdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AzzoLovesBirdy
Member since 2006 • 760 Posts
Here comes all the hard drive complaints, the lack of memory complaints, the lack of graphical power complaints,the lack of quality third party complaints, the word 'Wii' complaints, the lack of hardcore games complaints, brawl complaints, blah blah blah.

The Wii is what it is, sell it if you hate it, buy another system. I don't care.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#7 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
The hard drive because it really needs more than 512 MB, they could've atleast put 5 GB or something
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

Here comes all the hard drive complaints, the lack of memory complaints, the lack of graphical power complaints,the lack of quality third party complaints, the word 'Wii' complaints, the lack of hardcore games complaints, brawl complaints, blah blah blah.

The Wii is what it is, sell it if you hate it, buy another system. I don't care.AzzoLovesBirdy

what are you getting at!, i love it, i would sleep with it at night if i could. i just think it could be so much more.

Anime-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#9 Anime-Beast
Member since 2006 • 1878 Posts
Better Iternet suport of online games and a newKirby game
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
Wiimote syncing. With multiple controllers, Sometimes they disconnect, sometimes we have to reconnect after each game, sometimes they don't connect at all. maybe I'm doing something dunno but it's a problem.
Karjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Karjah
Member since 2006 • 1415 Posts

The ability for developers to make a tacked on wii port of games on other systems. And 3rd party support.

Heck look at Trauma centre and zack and wiki. 3rd party games are coming out for the system that really are quite great. But frankly it's about time we got more of it. The wii's been out for the year and 80& of all the good titles are first party.

BogeymanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 BogeymanX
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I would say it needs HD cables. Some games, like Resident Evil 4, need it to make it better. What is the point about having an HD TV without cables for the Wii. Wii's graphic level has been to low. Also, the name. Nintendo Revolution sounds way better. But then again, you wouldn't have your Miis.
Karjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 Karjah
Member since 2006 • 1415 Posts

Wiimote syncing. With multiple controllers, Sometimes they disconnect, sometimes we have to reconnect after each game, sometimes they don't connect at all. maybe I'm doing something dunno but it's a problem.m_machine024

Yep you are. Your not synquing them properly. It could also be really low batterires. Check your manual and make sure your batteries are fresh. There's a 3rd party Nyko charging station I picked out of my local EB that has saved me about 20 bucks in batteries in a month so it's already paid for itself.

If all that fails call nintendo. Hell they will fix your kitchen sink for you if they think it means you will keep buying their new systems.

iceswift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 iceswift
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

Graphics. Then the PS3/360 exclusives would also be on the wii (ie cod4),graphics + wii controls = superior!

imagine if games like cod 4 was out for the wii with ps3/360 graphics + all the great stuff it has now.

Zeekeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zeekeal
Member since 2004 • 82 Posts

To AzzoLovesBridy

I'f u don't care then why are u saying anything at all, and if your not gonna answer the question asked then shutup.

I would change, graphics, harddrive, headset, friend codes, all the obvious problems.

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
Hard Drive, Friend Codes, etc
napp123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 napp123
Member since 2007 • 865 Posts
More nintendo games. All of the games made by nintendo are great. The rest suck!!!(except for a few exeptions(MOHH2))
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

The Wii is what it is, sell it if you hate it, buy another system. I don't care.AzzoLovesBirdy

Awesome

Best post of the thread.

BIGBUZZ55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BIGBUZZ55
Member since 2004 • 1378 Posts
i would like to re-vamp our entire online service
Taggsai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Taggsai
Member since 2007 • 1024 Posts

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]Here comes all the hard drive complaints, the lack of memory complaints, the lack of graphical power complaints,the lack of quality third party complaints, the word 'Wii' complaints, the lack of hardcore games complaints, brawl complaints, blah blah blah.

The Wii is what it is, sell it if you hate it, buy another system. I don't care.Jaysonguy

Awesome

Best post of the thread.

I disagree. I "lol"'ed at your ice cream comment.

salty5674

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 salty5674
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! I hate how you can't talk to people online but I doubt stubborn old nintendo will give into everyones demand to have this feature enabled. I really don't care about graphics at all but if they can be better then do it, there is no reason not to.
meandmewii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 meandmewii
Member since 2007 • 420 Posts
I'd like a media channel. To play music on etc. something that has a cool visual effects going on while you listen to music. i dunno?
Master_Saibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Master_Saibot
Member since 2007 • 822 Posts
Hot swedish girls :D
jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts

I love the Wii, but i think more memory and better graphics would be nice. But i don't mind.

Mike1978Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mike1978Smith
Member since 2005 • 2012 Posts

It's name. Revolution sounded so much cooler...Jakendo

I thought "Wii" was a stupid name when I first heard it, but now I'm thinking it was a pretty good marketing idea. My 65 year old mother-in-law can't ever seem to remember the name "playstation" properly, but has no problems remembering "Wii". That may sound like a stupid reason, but between the silly name and the simple motion controls on Wii Sports, she was not only willing to try it, but enjoyed it and wants to get one for herself. She's been around video games for years now, yet never wanted to try them. Wii is a revolution, but naming it that wouldn't stick in people's minds as easily as a silly one syllable name.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

[QUOTE="Jakendo"]It's name. Revolution sounded so much cooler...Mike1978Smith

I thought "Wii" was a stupid name when I first heard it, but now I'm thinking it was a pretty good marketing idea. My 65 year old mother-in-law can't ever seem to remember the name "playstation" properly, but has no problems remembering "Wii". That may sound like a stupid reason, but between the silly name and the simple motion controls on Wii Sports, she was not only willing to try it, but enjoyed it and wants to get one for herself. She's been around video games for years now, yet never wanted to try them. Wii is a revolution, but naming it that wouldn't stick in people's minds as easily as a silly one syllable name.

^^That post is full of truth. I agree.
Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts
[QUOTE="Mike1978Smith"]

[QUOTE="Jakendo"]It's name. Revolution sounded so much cooler...m_machine024

^^That post is full of truth. I agree.

Just cause it makes it sell better doesn't make it cooler! lol jk

I can see where you are going at. My family refers all gaming system to either "the nintendos" or "the gameboys" except for wii.

Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts
Just one thing to improve the console by isn't enough...
Don't get me wrong, I love the Wii and have fun playing it, but I think it's not the best it can be. It can use a hardrive, better online community, and better graphical power. Those are the big three for me.
Nintendo will get there in time.
jdiamnz69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29 jdiamnz69
Member since 2007 • 1469 Posts

I dont want anything new to happen to the wii. It may not have a dvd player or a cd player but it has one thing no one can take away. GREAT GAMES. N64, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, GC can the Wii get much better then that? Well i think its perfect. Thank you Nintendo thank you for this great system.

JDiamnz[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Avatar image for Shreds_of_Flesh
Shreds_of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Shreds_of_Flesh
Member since 2006 • 210 Posts
the prices for vc games
DDaegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DDaegon
Member since 2003 • 48 Posts
If you put a marshmellow between your butt cheeks and run four to five miles....the marshmellow will taste funny.
romainsimoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 romainsimoni
Member since 2002 • 1955 Posts
A graphical boost. I'm not asking for PS3 or X360 graphics, but it would be cool to see less pixels in my HDTV.
coldelephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 coldelephant
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts

One thing? Just one thing?

Ok.

The games must all be of Nintendo standard with full online multiplayer and league capabilties internationally with no lag time and come with chat capabilities where you can select or ignore other players and there should be cheaper peripherals to go with it.

That's all one thing because it's all to do with the games.

Nintendo's official line is no to all of that because they have no plans to and apparently third party developers are allowed to publish whatever smut on the Wii as they have the legal right; also that the bad reputation will not rub off on Nintendo.

That is bull sh*t. If Nintendo have crap games on their Wii, if over 95% of the games on Wii are mediocre or crap then that will mean everybody thinks the Wii mediocre or crap.