I want another control

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bmaick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bmaick
Member since 2007 • 374 Posts

Ithink that nintendo at least needs to release another colored controlers if their are not going to release the colored consoles.

They announced the Wii in various colors and with also the wiimotes.And when they release the Wii in white ONLY, they try to repair it with some silicone skins.

This situation was similar with the gamecube, their only 3 colors: purple or blue, black, and orange, and the silver wavebird. For this, I painted my controller (wavebird)of another colorwith my own hand.

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
They won't release colored controllers until they release the colored Wiis. Be patient, it can take long for the colored Wiis to arrive.
fmacraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fmacraze
Member since 2007 • 5658 Posts

They won't release colored controllers until they release the colored Wiis. Be patient, it can take long for the colored Wiis to arrive.Thiago26792

exactly... cuz it doesnt really make sense to release a different colored controller before getting different colored wiis is it?..... anyways.... colored wiis will probably come up once sales slow down to bring them backk up (as they did with the ds)

webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts
get a replacement wiimote case gut ur wiimote and put on the new color case
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#5 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts
Iwill admit that I would like it if the Wii came in other colors like Black or Silver. I know my husband was mad after he got a 360 last Christmas, then saw the Elite and liked it, not for the larger hardrive but he liked the black color better. I may have to at least get him the black controller.
icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts

ONLY 3 colors? you a rainbor of wii's or something? while i admit i was a bit sad that it wasn't available in black...and that the zapper design was an unfortunate work in progress... its not that big a deal. you learn to overlook that

Makedonijo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Makedonijo
Member since 2007 • 351 Posts
if you already have your wii the colored wiis wont even matter to you and i dont even see the point you get your wii to play it not to look at it
Avatar image for Breakfast_Clubber
Breakfast_Clubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Breakfast_Clubber
Member since 2003 • 2803 Posts

nintendo's having enough trouble putting white wii's on the market...

smart people who live on the internet say it'll be at least april before you can just walk into a store and buy one. i really have no idea how long that'll take.