i regret buying the wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

huy12392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 huy12392
Member since 2005 • 72 Posts
there is too much demand for wiis, games, and controllers that i can't get my hands on them
thefman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thefman
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts
i regret buying it because the only good games are games i played on the nes, snes, sega and n64.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

Hmmm...I don't know why you would post that here. I'm pretty sure you're gonna get flamed.

You could always trade it in and make someone's life a little happier by finding a used Wii.

RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts
Takes time. It's all about timing with stores, sometimes they have good amounts and sometimes they only have a few, but just wait.
aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

there is too much demand for wiis, games, and controllers that i can't get my hands on themhuy12392

That isn't going to last forever.  You don't want to sell your Wii at a loss, only to buy a new one later this year when some of the more anticipated games come out.

dilmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dilmos
Member since 2006 • 763 Posts

No you don't!!!

That's like sayin' "I have the hottest thing out, and because it is so hot, I wish I didn't have it."

Smells fishy to me, maybe like someone disguised as a wii fan. :)

Irockman0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Irockman0
Member since 2007 • 58 Posts
If you regret getting a Wii then give it to goodwill, I'm sure they would love it. We don't care about your poor regrets. And if you would get a little more sence and wait a month then you would see how easy it will be to find stuff. This happend to the 360 and it's happening to the PS3. Demand is always high at launch and it's hard to find every single thing you demand. I just bought a classic controller yesterday without any trouble. Stop making a deal out of nothing. This is very very common. No one here is going to make it all better. You should be regreting ever posting this topic. Go donate your Wii to goodwill and go attempt to buy a PS3 and some controllers. And another thing. games are easy to find. EVER TRY WAL*MART??? They have a case full of games!!!
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
there is too much demand for wiis, games, and controllers that i can't get my hands on themhuy12392
so :P
thefman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thefman

No you don't!!!

That's like sayin' "I have the hottest thing out, and because it is so hot, I wish I didn't have it."

Smells fishy to me, maybe like someone disguised as a wii fan. :)

dilmos

i didnt buy it because of that, i bought it because of the vc and nintendo games, but i just dont like it.  the best game is zelda, which i have on gamecube, and all others on it now suck, and games coming like ssx i can get a much better ssx on xbox, original xbox.  and sonic come on they all have sucked after they went 3d.
blueteeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 blueteeth
Member since 2006 • 1158 Posts

Hmmm...I don't know why you would post that here. I'm pretty sure you're gonna get flamed.

You could always trade it in and make someone's life a little happier by finding a used Wii.

reggie186

yea what he said

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

If you have one you need another why?
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
I regret getting one at launch.
RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts

Not me :)

ryustruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ryustruck
Member since 2005 • 3016 Posts

If you regret getting a Wii then give it to goodwill, I'm sure they would love it. We don't care about your poor regrets. And if you would get a little more sence and wait a month then you would see how easy it will be to find stuff. This happend to the 360 and it's happening to the PS3. Demand is always high at launch and it's hard to find every single thing you demand. I just bought a classic controller yesterday without any trouble. Stop making a deal out of nothing. This is very very common. No one here is going to make it all better. You should be regreting ever posting this topic. Go donate your Wii to goodwill and go attempt to buy a PS3 and some controllers. And another thing. games are easy to find. EVER TRY WAL*MART??? They have a case full of games!!!Irockman0

he speaks the truth. i got my wii at walmart

thefman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thefman
If you regret getting a Wii then give it to goodwill, I'm sure they would love it. We don't care about your poor regrets. And if you would get a little more sence and wait a month then you would see how easy it will be to find stuff. This happend to the 360 and it's happening to the PS3. Demand is always high at launch and it's hard to find every single thing you demand. I just bought a classic controller yesterday without any trouble. Stop making a deal out of nothing. This is very very common. No one here is going to make it all better. You should be regreting ever posting this topic. Go donate your Wii to goodwill and go attempt to buy a PS3 and some controllers. And another thing. games are easy to find. EVER TRY WAL*MART??? They have a case full of games!!!Irockman0

actually this did not happen to the 360, by the time it was out a month it had oblivion, graw, pgr3, kameo, and others that made it very worth having.
Aussie21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Aussie21
Member since 2006 • 189 Posts
If you bought it for the vc games, why are you made that there is a lack of wii games???Why i ask,WHY???
Avatar image for Daisetsu-Horigo
Daisetsu-Horigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Daisetsu-Horigo
Member since 2007 • 669 Posts

Wouldn't the high demand for the rare systems in the first place make it easier to find the controllers and games?

Personally, I don't see how'd you regret buying a cheap system that has good games (if you can't find what you want, there's always the other games you can get)

thefman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thefman

[QUOTE="huy12392"]there is too much demand for wiis, games, and controllers that i can't get my hands on themDaisetsu-Horigo

Wouldn't the high demand for the rare systems in the first place make it easier to find the controllers and games?

Personally, I don't see how'd you regret buying a cheap system that has good games (if you can't find what you want, there's always the other games you can get)

what games, zelda is on gamecube, pgr3 is better than all the racing games. fear, rainbow 6 vegas and cod2 and 3 are all better than red steel and cod3 is better on 360, and all other games can either be gotten better on 360 like need for speed and splinter cell and all others are for 5 year olds.  thank god for the vc.
Avatar image for Wanderingmidget
Wanderingmidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Wanderingmidget
Member since 2006 • 710 Posts

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

kukukuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kukukuk
Member since 2005 • 2406 Posts
[QUOTE="Irockman0"]If you regret getting a Wii then give it to goodwill, I'm sure they would love it. We don't care about your poor regrets. And if you would get a little more sence and wait a month then you would see how easy it will be to find stuff. This happend to the 360 and it's happening to the PS3. Demand is always high at launch and it's hard to find every single thing you demand. I just bought a classic controller yesterday without any trouble. Stop making a deal out of nothing. This is very very common. No one here is going to make it all better. You should be regreting ever posting this topic. Go donate your Wii to goodwill and go attempt to buy a PS3 and some controllers. And another thing. games are easy to find. EVER TRY WAL*MART??? They have a case full of games!!!thefman

actually this did not happen to the 360, by the time it was out a month it had oblivion, graw, pgr3, kameo, and others that made it very worth having.

oblivion and graw were not out by christmas... dont lie.
nelfer320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 nelfer320
Member since 2004 • 2867 Posts
There will be better games in the near future. Be patient for better games to come. My uncle keeps telling that the wii sucks because it only has a few good games out. THE Wii JUST CAME OUT LAST YEAR!!! Do you people really expect a million games to come out in one day after the system launched!?!?
thefman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thefman
[QUOTE="thefman"][QUOTE="Irockman0"]If you regret getting a Wii then give it to goodwill, I'm sure they would love it. We don't care about your poor regrets. And if you would get a little more sence and wait a month then you would see how easy it will be to find stuff. This happend to the 360 and it's happening to the PS3. Demand is always high at launch and it's hard to find every single thing you demand. I just bought a classic controller yesterday without any trouble. Stop making a deal out of nothing. This is very very common. No one here is going to make it all better. You should be regreting ever posting this topic. Go donate your Wii to goodwill and go attempt to buy a PS3 and some controllers. And another thing. games are easy to find. EVER TRY WAL*MART??? They have a case full of games!!!kukukuk

yeah about a month after the 360 was released, the wii has been out for over 2 months.  no more excuses.
x_water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 x_water
Member since 2006 • 238 Posts
If you regret getting a Wii then give it to goodwill, I'm sure they would love it. We don't care about your poor regrets. And if you would get a little more sence and wait a month then you would see how easy it will be to find stuff. This happend to the 360 and it's happening to the PS3. Demand is always high at launch and it's hard to find every single thing you demand. I just bought a classic controller yesterday without any trouble. Stop making a deal out of nothing. This is very very common. No one here is going to make it all better. You should be regreting ever posting this topic. Go donate your Wii to goodwill and go attempt to buy a PS3 and some controllers. And another thing. games are easy to find. EVER TRY WAL*MART??? They have a case full of games!!!Irockman0

forbidden>
Tking1293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#24 Tking1293
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts
Just because you can't find them now doesn't mean you should regret getting your Wii. Wait until demand dies down, then you'll have no problem.
Eragont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Eragont
Member since 2006 • 1933 Posts
i think hes just a trolling sony fanboy trying to start an argument for the fun, kicks and giggles he cant get with his PoS3.
silent_seaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 silent_seaxx
Member since 2006 • 1322 Posts
Games are easy to find..
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 Willy105  Online
Member since 2005 • 26113 Posts

That's an odd reason to regret buying a Wii.

In fact, that's usually a reason to praise the Wii.

narmi819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 narmi819
Member since 2003 • 5311 Posts
i just got mine today and im seriously loving it... just cant get my hands on more controllers/nunchukus
VibriosR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 VibriosR
Member since 2004 • 78 Posts
[QUOTE="kukukuk"][QUOTE="thefman"][QUOTE="Irockman0"]If you regret getting a Wii then give it to goodwill, I'm sure they would love it. We don't care about your poor regrets. And if you would get a little more sence and wait a month then you would see how easy it will be to find stuff. This happend to the 360 and it's happening to the PS3. Demand is always high at launch and it's hard to find every single thing you demand. I just bought a classic controller yesterday without any trouble. Stop making a deal out of nothing. This is very very common. No one here is going to make it all better. You should be regreting ever posting this topic. Go donate your Wii to goodwill and go attempt to buy a PS3 and some controllers. And another thing. games are easy to find. EVER TRY WAL*MART??? They have a case full of games!!!thefman

yeah about a month after the 360 was released, the wii has been out for over 2 months. no more excuses.

Right, no excuses. Its either going to follow the path of a DS or GCN.
redhawk360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 redhawk360
Member since 2006 • 723 Posts
i regret buying it because there are no good games for it right now
Avatar image for couchpotatoe387
couchpotatoe387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 couchpotatoe387
Member since 2006 • 130 Posts
I feel ya on regretting your wii buy, but you got to hold out man.  Nobody's even come close to realizing the potential of the wii but it shouldn't be too long before you'll see some awesome games on the wii.  It will all be worth it when SSB, Metroid Prime 3, and Manhunt 2 comes out.  Ahh man when these games ship I won't be seeing daylight too much.  Just hold out man and when the great games finally come you can be an a-**** to all your xbox and sony buds, but after a few weeks of them begging to play your wii you can finally let them in.  For a nominal fee of course.
dilmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dilmos
Member since 2006 • 763 Posts

I am kinda tired of the topics where we have to explain to people why the Wii is so great, especially to the people that already own it.  If anyone needs reassurance it would be the PS3 owners.

Everyone knows the wii is a new technology, requiring game makers to dig a little deeper than normal.... we are currently getting games that are basically trial runs, to see how the controllers work and so forth, but when the time comes... and it will come.... there will be no comparison.  Wii games will rock. PERIOD.

So, if you regret buying it, like I said, there are tons of people on ebay who would give you a little more than you paid for it even though it is used, but I would suggest waiting a month or so before giving up on it.

dangerflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dangerflash
Member since 2004 • 1889 Posts
i dont cause ssbb and metroid and plenty more+ it has been out for what 3 months give it some time or pick up another consel
TheWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheWeed
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts

I wish it would be easier to buy and rent all the games I want to play

But thats no reason to hate it :?

akuya32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 akuya32
Member since 2006 • 1166 Posts
Well there is nothing you can do about it now. Its sad someone can have these feelings after a few months of a console's launch. Sad, so sad.......
soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
wait for the good games, yeah there arent too many yet but there will be. how many good s3 games are there? how many good 360 games were there at launch? wait.
p1mptazt1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 p1mptazt1k
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts
patience and by that i mean wait for ssbb