I need some help on Zelda: TP...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SCfan919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SCfan919
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts
Ok..its right at the beginning...how do I catch that ladies cat....i know i know...its right at the beginning...but i need some help...i tried herding it...catching it...throwing pumpkins at it etc...please help...
yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
you cant get the cat yet. a little bit later in the game, you will get a fishing rode and catch a red fish, so the cat will come to you. you have to play a little bit more. have fun, it's a great game!
trumpettruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 trumpettruck
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts
just make sure you don't get rid of the fish by accident... i did that a few times... and couldn't figure out why the damn cat wouldn't follow me
bankai29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bankai29
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
ok look. There's a anoying man that tells u too look up..well screw him and just climb up ok? ok! after u jump near the next plantform where u see the grass where u can call the eagle..well theres a house right next to u, jump on it and then go to the next plantform which also has the grass with the eagle on it. Use it and aim it straight at a movie jumping up and down like a freak, U will get a basket, and give it to the lady lokking at the water. She's Blonde. Just follow the water that leads in the town. GIve her the basket and u get a fishing rod. THen go near the cat and fish next to her like twice, U HAVE TO FISH TWICE. anyways, after the second time u fish she will grap ur fish and run back to her house...
podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 podliver
Member since 2007 • 1765 Posts

ok look. There's a anoying man that tells u too look up..well screw him and just climb up ok? ok! after u jump near the next plantform where u see the grass where u can call the eagle..well theres a house right next to u, jump on it and then go to the next plantform which also has the grass with the eagle on it. Use it and aim it straight at a movie jumping up and down like a freak, U will get a basket, and give it to the lady lokking at the water. She's Blonde. Just follow the water that leads in the town. GIve her the basket and u get a fishing rod. THen go near the cat and fish next to her like twice, U HAVE TO FISH TWICE. anyways, after the second time u fish she will grap ur fish and run back to her house...bankai29

Yes and the first time you fish may be somewhat confusing, so here's how it works:

After you cast out your fishing rod, let it sit in the water. The bobber will float on the surface on the water. Whenever the bobber goes down, yank your controller up and keep it held up and you will catch a fish. And you do have to fish twice because the second fish you catch goes to the cat :D