I need help with fishing spots in Zelda:Tp(spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lto_thaG (22611 posts) -
I've just finished the dungeon in the desert,and I wanna chill out for a moment because i've been doing dungeon after dungeon now.I fished in the first town in the little river,but are there any other fishing spots and do you get another fishing rod?thx in advance.
#2 Posted by punkman21 (64 posts) -
Zoras domain is good fishing spot, Lake Hylia as well. And sadly no. you don't get a worthy fishing rod. The cheap one you get at the beginning is yours til' the end. 
#3 Posted by Lto_thaG (22611 posts) -
Zoras domain is good fishing spot, Lake Hylia as well. And sadly no. you don't get a worthy fishing rod. The cheap one you get at the beginning is yours til' the end. punkman21
Ok,thx for that.
#4 Posted by Acemaster27 (4482 posts) -
go to the upper zora river and there should be some random door into the side of the hill, go in that and u get into a fishing hole like the one in OoT. Except this one is better, and u get to use a better rod while there.
#5 Posted by Lto_thaG (22611 posts) -
go to the upper zora river and there should be some random door into the side of the hill, go in that and u get into a fishing hole like the one in OoT. Except this one is better, and u get to use a better rod while there.Acemaster27
Oh nice one,thx.
#6 Posted by the__joker (6013 posts) -
Zoras domain is good fishing spot, Lake Hylia as well. And sadly no. you don't get a worthy fishing rod. The cheap one you get at the beginning is yours til' the end. punkman21

You can get a golden sinking lure for using in the fishing spot near zoras domain.