I have a eShop code for Super Mario Odyssey

#1 Edited by onesiphorus (2928 posts) -

A week ago, I made the mistake of purchasing two digital copies of Super Mario Odyssey, but was unable to return of them for a refund.

Since I used the first code on my Switch to digitally download Super Mario Odyssey, I do not know what to do with the code for the second digital copy.

So if anyone is interested in having a free code to download Super Mario Odyssey on the eShop please respond via private messaging. I am happy to give it away.

#2 Edited by phunlit (1 posts) -

Hey man, I can't send you a private message but if the code is still available please message me or email me via duckyhughes2000@gmail.com

Thanks!

#3 Edited by Nachoboy69 (2 posts) -

hey dude
I tried to get in touch with you 8 am today
I don't know if you saw it

#4 Edited by Zeyadel (1 posts) -

It won't let me message you. My email is zelgawish@gmail.com if the code is still available.

#5 Edited by Xeno758 (2 posts) -

hey my email is tardis758@gmail.com if code is still avablible since PM doesnt work @onesiphorus thanks

#6 Posted by Xeno758 (2 posts) -

@onesiphorus did you give the code out yet

#8 Posted by Pixtrix364 (2 posts) -

So @onesiphorus....have you given away the code yet? If not then is there a way I could get in contact with you so that maybe I can get the code, I'm not going to type out a sappy story about how I don't have a job or anything like that but I honestly don't and can't buy really anything. If i'm chosen to get a chance to play SMO then hell yea i'll take it and you can contact me with my email: pixtrix123@gmail.com so we can talk

#9 Edited by Pixtrix364 (2 posts) -

@phunlit@nachoboy69@xeno758 and @zeyadel have any of you been contacted by onesiphorus at all about this?

#10 Posted by Nachoboy69 (2 posts) -

@pixtrix364: I didn't

#11 Posted by mariokart64fan (20783 posts) -

Still available?

#12 Posted by onesiphorus (2928 posts) -

Unfortunately, when I gave the only person who privately messaged me the eShop code, he told me that it did not work. Sorry for anyone who asked.