This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for marvingamebeast
marvingamebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 marvingamebeast
Member since 2008 • 229 Posts
I have been searching for mario kart wii forever and it is not in any store. I mean come on do they have old people making and boxing the games or what.
Wikipedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Wikipedian
Member since 2007 • 1100 Posts
Well, it's easier to find that then a Wii itself. I have found myself in some "Jingle All the Way" moments as I searched for one.
gtyper1086

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gtyper1086
Member since 2005 • 104 Posts

Well, it's easier to find that then a Wii itself. I have found myself in some "Jingle All the Way" moments as I searched for one.Wikipedian

Haha! I lol'd pretty hard. Hope you're Arnold. Good luck guys!

k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts
What would old people have to do with slow shipments?
WiiDS17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 WiiDS17
Member since 2008 • 228 Posts
Well maybe becuase everyone else loves nintendo so they buy all the mario karts before you haha jk:P I see plenty where i live
awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts

That reminds me of this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WAtowxFAVGQ

Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts
Have you tried Blockbuster and Hollywood Video? They sell new games, but no one ever thinks to look there, so they often have copies. That's how I found mine, even though every other store in town was out of stock.
Avatar image for marvingamebeast
marvingamebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 marvingamebeast
Member since 2008 • 229 Posts
Well old people move slow and I am not going to look at a rental place because they don't sale the wii wheel with the game so I think I can wait and thanks. I don't want to start any beef because I put I hate nintendo.
Scsrhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Scsrhino
Member since 2005 • 232 Posts

I got a copy at Costco :D

and for only 43 dollars I think..

k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts

Well old people move slow and I am not going to look at a rental place because they don't sale the wii wheel with the game so I think I can wait and thanks. I don't want to start any beef because I put I hate nintendo.marvingamebeast

1. Ageist, that's real.

2. Every copy of the game comes with the wheel, that's how its packaged.

God, you new users are driving me insane. :evil:

Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
hah, i saw mario kart wii in a small store today. :lol:
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I don't want to start any beef because I put I hate nintendo.marvingamebeast
Hate is such a strong word.

and....Cheesesteak!

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

What would old people have to do with slow shipments?k_smoove

Nursing homes deliver the games, duh:P

I thought everyone knew that

musicman748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 musicman748
Member since 2007 • 2754 Posts
Most of the time stores restock on tuesday so check on tuesdays.
Guntrix50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Guntrix50
Member since 2007 • 215 Posts

for real?

i went to costco to look for it and all they had was like 50 copies of the same game...

Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Arclight_Blue
Member since 2008 • 2830 Posts

I have been searching for mario kart wii forever and it is not in any store. I mean come on do they have old people making and boxing the games or what.marvingamebeast

demand and supply brother, demand and supply.

AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts
Call the stores before you go out looking for it. Or, you could just get it off the Internet.
Avatar image for TheLadiesChoice
TheLadiesChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheLadiesChoice
Member since 2008 • 130 Posts
Lol, seems the man has a problem with the reality of supply droughts
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#20 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

[QUOTE="marvingamebeast"]I have been searching for mario kart wii forever and it is not in any store. I mean come on do they have old people making and boxing the games or what.Deominator

Where some would see a negative I see a positive. Now you can take the money that you would have spent on an average rehash with little new to offer and you can buy MGS4 and enjoy what is surely to be the GOTY or GOTY runner-up across all platforms!

Providence!

lol. Here. They. Come. XD
benjaminjoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 benjaminjoel
Member since 2006 • 644 Posts

[QUOTE="marvingamebeast"]I have been searching for mario kart wii forever and it is not in any store. I mean come on do they have old people making and boxing the games or what.Deominator

Where some would see a negative I see a positive. Now you can take the money that you would have spent on an average rehash with little new to offer and you can buy MGS4 and enjoy what is surely to be the GOTY or GOTY runner-up across all platforms!

Providence!

What a troll.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Symphonycometh
[QUOTE="Deominator"]

[QUOTE="marvingamebeast"]I have been searching for mario kart wii forever and it is not in any store. I mean come on do they have old people making and boxing the games or what.benjaminjoel

Providence!

What a troll.

Hey. Leave him alone. Honesty is key here, or are opinions not allowed?
Deominator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Deominator
Member since 2003 • 852 Posts
[QUOTE="benjaminjoel"][QUOTE="Deominator"]

[QUOTE="marvingamebeast"]I have been searching for mario kart wii forever and it is not in any store. I mean come on do they have old people making and boxing the games or what.Symphonycometh

Providence!

What a troll.

Hey. Leave him alone. Honesty is key here, or are opinions not allowed?

Yeah man. I'm not trolling anything. I like my Wii just fine. I was just making a suggestion for an alternative purchase because he can't find MK Wii. Besides, some companies don't have magical "shortages" of games and can keep up with large demands. That does kind of make me wonder about if these shortages are being created. But this isn't a "Wii Shortage Conspiracy" thread. The title of this thread is "I Hate Nintendo" if I am reading correctly.

I personally like Nintendo. :)

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Symphonycometh
:lol: True Nintendo is responsible for great memories.....memories. Not so sure about the newer memories though.
Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Arclight_Blue

Yeah man. I'm not trolling anything. I like my Wii just fine. I was just making a suggestion for an alternative purchase because he can't find MK Wii. Besides, some companies don't have magical "shortages" of games and can keep up with large demands. That does kind of make me wonder about if these shortages are being created. But this isn't a "Wii Shortage Conspiracy" thread. The title of this thread is "I Hate Nintendo" if I am reading correctly.

Deominator

from Gamespot's forum rules (can be found above)

"The Wii forum is a place for you to discuss the games and platform. This forum is NOT here for you to discuss other topics that do not involve this platform or to compare other platforms. Discussing or trolling about any non-related Nintendo game platforms can result in a moderation with a suspension duration "

Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts

Well old people move slow and I am not going to look at a rental place because they don't sale the wii wheel with the game so I think I can wait and thanks. I don't want to start any beef because I put I hate nintendo.marvingamebeast

WTF? All copies of the game come with the Wii Wheel, it doesn't matter where you buy it. Oh well, if you want to miss out, go ahead.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Symphonycometh
On a technical level:
...Discussing or trolling about any non-related Nintendo game platforms can result in a moderation with a suspension duration "Gamespot
:P He was discussing, not trolling. He has a Wii. Clearly we're up for moderations/suspensions for talking about the greatness that is MGS4 though. XD
Deominator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Deominator
[QUOTE="Deominator"]

Arclight_Blue

from Gamespot's forum rules (can be found above)

"The Wii forum is a place for you to discuss the games and platform. This forum is NOT here for you to discuss other topics that do not involve this platform or to compare other platforms. Discussing or trolling about any non-related Nintendo game platforms can result in a moderation with a suspension duration "

But I wasn't discussing other platforms or comparing them. I simply suggested a game to him because the one he is looking for is sold out. Why would anyone start a war just because I suggested a game that I like and think someone else would like? I didn't mean any offense to anyone.

Would it satisfy you if I were to suggest Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Super Paper Mario or the like? I own all of those and wholeheartedly endorse them. He probably already has those titles however, seeing how he is a Mario fan.

Can we just let it slide? I'm not looking for any trouble here. I'm here to talk about games the last time I checked.

GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
Order it online ;).
santiagochile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 santiagochile
Member since 2005 • 1717 Posts

Providence!

You are recommending we buy MGS4 for the Wii?? There is no Wii version, get a clue!

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#31 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts

[QUOTE="marvingamebeast"]I have been searching for mario kart wii forever and it is not in any store. I mean come on do they have old people making and boxing the games or what.Arclight_Blue

demand and supply brother, demand and supply.

i demand you supply me with some mario!!
dmil1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 dmil1991
Member since 2007 • 1016 Posts
Buy it off the good ol' interweb instead.
Falco_648

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Falco_648
Member since 2007 • 1181 Posts

Wow. At my gamestop they have ALOT of mario karts. Lol, I asked if they were for advertising or the actually game and he said game.

And I really dont like mario kart(even though i bought it on release), i didnt think people were still looking for it.

Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Arclight_Blue

i demand you supply me with some mario!!air_wolf_cubed

I dont work for nintendo(although I wish I do, but hey who wouldnt?)

also im not related to the ff: miyamoto, sakurai, Iwata, or Fils-Aime

Deominator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Deominator

Buy it off the good ol' interweb instead.dmil1991

You can find MK Wii all over Amazon.....right here

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts

Providence!

Please don't make this like System Wars.

Avatar image for orangeturtle472
OrangeTurtle472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 OrangeTurtle472
Member since 2007 • 2636 Posts

lol when I bought mine there were like 100 in stock, and when I bought brawl there were litterally like 200 in stock behind the cash counter. And now, I still see mario kart everywhere. im in canada.

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts

lol when I bought mine there were like 100 in stock, and when I bought brawl there were litterally like 200 in stock behind the cash counter. And now, I still see mario kart everywhere. im in canada.

amirbrandon

That explains it all.

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#39 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts

[QUOTE="air_wolf_cubed"]i demand you supply me with some mario!!Arclight_Blue

I dont work for nintendo(although I wish I do, but hey who wouldnt?)

also im not related to the ff: miyamoto, sakurai, Iwata, or Fils-Aime

that dont mean you cant gimme yours
Avatar image for orangeturtle472
OrangeTurtle472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 OrangeTurtle472
Member since 2007 • 2636 Posts
[QUOTE="amirbrandon"]

Thiago26792

That explains it all.

oh lol

incredibletlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 incredibletlee
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

are u kidding me?! i've seen like 4 mario kart copies in the same store multiple times (mutiple times, but in different stores every time)

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#42 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

well remember this would mark the first time nintendo has been the market leader since snes, , anything after snes that nintendo made eiher had runs at 2nd and or 3rd, oddly they never came last sega was the one to take that blow,

so ya mariokart is gonna be hard to find because i my self am convinced mariokart is the main reason people like nintendo , among others like zelda mario platformers, and or metroid or fzero , i my self think wii is the best nintendo platform made, and the best all round gaming system because thats all i see on wii are a variety of games not just average /poor first person shooters, and a few solid racing games like some one,

if you look at ps2 and its library, youd understand wiis,

its the same thing, alot of ps2 games are for casuals, , and so arent snes nes and such ,

all the systems that sold well had gaming librarys in excess of 600 games,

and many of those games are fun , not just art,

ds /gba is known for it,

mario was the main and still is the main , series in gaming history. its the first series ,