I can get a 3ds for 100 dollars

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by fadeetoblackk (459 posts) -

When i trade in my DSI. Is it worth it? I would still get the free games if I buy it tommorow right? I like to hold on to me systems that is why i dont know if I should do it or not. Help?

#2 Posted by martinX3X (4488 posts) -

That's what I did today. Personally I think it's definetely worth it since I'm wasn't going to use my DSi anymore after I got a 3DS. I thought I might as well trade it in and save 75 bucks.

#3 Posted by Hrothgarfunkel (248 posts) -

When i trade in my DSI. Is it worth it? I would still get the free games if I buy it tommorow right? I like to hold on to me systems that is why i dont know if I should do it or not. Help?

fadeetoblackk

If you are in N.A. the free games are no longer being offered with new purchases.

#4 Posted by hydralisk86 (8814 posts) -
IMO no. Later on, that means your DSi was only worth $70 towards the 3DS. I would say wait and save up money.
#5 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
IMO no. Later on, that means your DSi was only worth $70 towards the 3DS. I would say wait and save up money.hydralisk86
Traded it anywhere else you would get like 30 to 40$.... maybe less.
#6 Posted by hydralisk86 (8814 posts) -
[QUOTE="hydralisk86"]IMO no. Later on, that means your DSi was only worth $70 towards the 3DS. I would say wait and save up money.Wolfetan
Traded it anywhere else you would get like 30 to 40$.... maybe less.

You could sell it on ebay, for example. You might be able to get more.
#7 Posted by fadeetoblackk (459 posts) -
oh d*** the free games if over i thought the deadline was farther. oh well. And a dsi if you resell it on ebay hardly hits 75 bucks I just checked. Im getting my moneys worth. I just dont know