Hyperkin claims to have a 3ds battery that will last you 20 hours.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts

....well, what do you guys think? Are they legit or what? Link

TankZorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TankZorz
Member since 2004 • 1836 Posts
Looks interesting, I'll wait for reviews. I'm kind of glad I didn't order one of the Nyko ones. There may be competition. And if this thing actually works, the BIGGEST flaw of the 3DS may be a non-issue.
Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

That $9.99 I'm a little sketchy about, I would think it would be more expensive but yeah. I remember reading a news artical somewhere (can't remember where for the life of me) that talked about a company that was working on a battery for the 3DS that would easily double or even triple the battery life of the 3DS. And from what I heard the battery of the 3DS is easy to remove. So I've heard atleast.

jfrancis04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jfrancis04
Member since 2006 • 531 Posts

It's strange, but definitely something to keep an eye on.

The actual image says it's an 1800 mAh battery, but the listing says 1300 (same as what's already in the 3DS).

gomakyle25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gomakyle25
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts

Looks interesting, I'll wait for reviews. I'm kind of glad I didn't order one of the Nyko ones. There may be competition. And if this thing actually works, the BIGGEST flaw of the 3DS may be a non-issue.TankZorz

Post some reviews as they come out. I don't really care about the current battery life, but this would be pretty cool

ekalbtwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 ekalbtwin
Member since 2007 • 1044 Posts
Sounds unbelievable, probably true! Dada da ta NAME THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!! Even if its true I don't think I will invest in one, but is good to see someone working on it at least.
wilford88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 wilford88
Member since 2005 • 162 Posts
I kind of wish this was TRUE. We'll have to wait for real experienced reviews though. But I could surely use this. Not much use for a handheld that easily dies on a long cross country drive midway.